Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
What was that?

You know, spamming a thread when people tell you to stop repeatedly isn't the smartest thing to do...

And then saying people telling you to knock it off is funny...

Yeah... Not smart...
I didn't say people saying knock it off was funny. Where did you get that?

If the admins wanted to lock this thread they would have, and can whenever they want and that would be fine. How was that a ban me please? Don't even answer that I'm outta here.
Just me, but when people threaten to Neg-rep you if you don't stop, I call that telling you to knock it off. Basically saying "Bring it on" isn't that smart, and will get you banned.

Are you also saying you don't value the cmmunity as the whole's opinions? Just ther Admins? We have a lot of people who want this locked and for people to stop spamming this. Disrespecting that isn't going to help you much.

Anthasu I think you are reading WAY to much into this.

He is right...Every so often we end up with a thread like this and the Admins leave it be. It's probably because it is better for folks to be "spamming" up one thread for a few days then "spamming" alot of threads. Besides when a thread like this takes on a life of it's own it becomes pretty darn funny and when it's run it's course it is either locked by an Admin or it just fades away. In rare instances it becomes legendary. (Go Search for "Chief's Easter")

In regards to someone threatening to neg rep people...it's his prerogative if he wants to do so, but I posted something after he made the threat and there is no red mark in my rep from him.
Old July 26th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape into a video game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What was that?

You know, spamming a thread when people tell you to stop repeatedly isn't the smartest thing to do...

And then saying people telling you to knock it off is funny...

Yeah... Not smart...
I didn't say people saying knock it off was funny. Where did you get that?

If the admins wanted to lock this thread they would have, and can whenever they want and that would be fine. How was that a ban me please? Don't even answer that I'm outta here.
Just me, but when people threaten to Neg-rep you if you don't stop, I call that telling you to knock it off. Basically saying "Bring it on" isn't that smart, and will get you banned.

Are you also saying you don't value the cmmunity as the whole's opinions? Just ther Admins? We have a lot of people who want this locked and for people to stop spamming this. Disrespecting that isn't going to help you much.

Anthasu I think you are reading WAY to much into this.

He is right...Every so often we end up with a thread like this and the Admins leave it be. It's probably because it is better for folks to be "spamming" up one thread for a few days then "spamming" alot of threads. Besides when a thread like this takes on a life of it's own it becomes pretty darn funny and when it's run it's course it is either locked by an Admin or it just fades away. In rare instances it becomes legendary. (Go Search for "Chief's Easter")

In regards to someone threatening to neg rep people...it's his prerogative if he wants to do so, but I posted something after he made the threat and there is no red mark in my rep from him.

Are you kidding me, this thread has many many possibilities to help the community,

All search related questions will be colored in RED
All questions related to Heroscape rules will be colored in Blue
All Beating the Dead horse posts will be colored in Meanacer... er I mean Purple!

Shades, poking fun at Jexik because he knows it's the biggest form of flattery!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I think we should start a Spam Strategy Reviewers Circle.

Spam Strategy Review: How to Beat a Dead Horse
Spam Strategy Review: How to Locate a Dancing Lock Smilie
Spam Strategy Review: How to Use Your Neg Rep

Shades, I want dibs on the second guide! You and Jexik can fight over the other two in the queue.

Old July 26th, 2009, 09:02 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

I am pretty good at beating dead horses.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 26th, 2009, 09:30 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Then you should apply for membership to the Spam Strategy Reviewers Circle.

Old July 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Where do I sign up??

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Where do I sign up??
Just PM Onacara. He'll take it from there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software