Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 11th, 2013, 10:23 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Will Trade: Custom Cardmaking for Custom Playtesting.

I like making customs. I enjoy finding figures, thinking up special abilities, figuring out the wording, creating the backstory, and making the cards. But, I lack the time, and the apartment space, to thoroughly playtest my customs. Plus, I have an nth of a percentage of the playtesting experience of most of you.

Here's where you come in. You like making customs, and have the Heroscape skills (and table space!) to playtest them. But you don't have the Mad Photoshop Skillz to make cards.

So, let's trade! I'll do 1 card for 1 playtest. I'll throw in wording suggestions if you want (or won't if you don't want). You can see my cards over in my custom thread to give you an idea of my work. (I have the official fonts and everything!) In return, you'll playtest one of my customs (I'll tell you which one), and give me your informed feedback on playability, points, problems, etc.

You can PM me or leave a message here if you'd like to "trade". Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards