Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old March 16th, 2010, 12:42 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A-Z Index of Dungeon Scenarios

TheAverageFan's D&D Scenario - by (you guessed it!) TheAverageFan
A Dungeon for 2-4 Players
  • Gameplay specifications
    • 5 rooms
    • Players: 2-4
    • Preferably Experienced
    • Play time: Approx. ? hours and ? minutes (it could be over as soon as that, and it could take several hours, about... 3 or 4?)
    • Figures required: More than 6,000 points of figures, at least 1,000 of which in unique heroes. (for my first playthrough: Su-bak-na, Wu-sa-ga, "gold ne-gok-sa" (4 attack, 7 defense, and a 16 or higher for his mindshackle, 390 points), grok riders, marro hive, 3 squads nagrubs, 3 squads marro drones, me-burq-sa, dumutef guard, 4 squads marro drudge, 2 squads marro stigers, 3 squads marrden hounds, and a 600 point army of adventurers (gasp!). Oh, and 1 squad 10th regiment of foot.)
  • Build specifications
    • Terrian requirements: 4 ms1, 2 ms2, 1 rtff, 3 vw, 3 tt, 3 tj, 1 fortress, and a large handful of terrain aquired from various smalll expansion packs.
    • Entire dungeon, slightly smaller than 1 ping pong table, unless you decide to build up rather than out.
    • Build time: approx. 1 hour, but, hey, building's half the fun, right? Maybe you should worry about the time it takes to take apart your old stage (oh, gosh, for those of you with 3+ fortress sets, you should know what I mean ).
TheAverageFan, please link the blue text above to either your thread or the download itself and I'll add this for you. (A proper name for it might be nice, but is certainly not required.)
Old March 28th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Heh heh... the kind of scenario I like best...
I apologize that the scenario is really unclear, but that way you can mix it up. For instance, the enemy list I put down I actually only played against once. It always changes, you see.

What I guess I mean is, my "scenario" is a guideline for making your own scenario without haveing to come up with different rules, enemy armies, and maps for each playthrough (I would die of boredom playing 1 set-in-stone scenario over and over). If you don't like that; well, there ARE plenty of other D&D scenarios out there. I'm just trying to help, you know? (So its ok if it doesn't end up on the index...)

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 29th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok. Uh... how do I do that excatly? (I'm no genius when it comes to computers >.<)

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios