Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 1st, 2023, 06:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz) (Justice League)

Ok, that's more reasonable then, I'd imagine. Seems fun. I'm down for that with the size changing element added in. Having Martian Manhunter go Tiny to hit a Wasp leaving engagement, or going Huge so Godzilla can't walk through him, or be tossed, or what have you's, seems fun and simple.
Old February 1st, 2023, 06:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

that does seem cool. Sort of Swiss Army Knife style figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 1st, 2023, 06:09 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
that does seem cool. Sort of Swiss Army Knife style figure.
Yeah, that's what he's known for. I was actually considering a name with that in it, to make it more him as it's not super reusable given the markers.
Old February 1st, 2023, 06:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Well my idea there was that Shifting Shapes can influence League Link.
Ah, okay now I understand why you used blocks. Still seems a bit weird to me though and I can't see myself ever burning a marker for the move power. The marker burn when defending has just so much more potential as a game changer. Whiff on defense with an all skull roll, burn a marker to save yourself. Opponent only rolls 2 skulls, you roll 4 shields and 2 skulls on defense, burn a marker for a perfect block +4 W of counter strike damage (unless that wasn't the intent with the shield are skulls bit).

I like the size changing addition.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 07:02 PM

OP updated with the discussed directions.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 11:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We might futz around with some phrasing on the newer stuff in final editing, but digging the mechanics.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2023, 03:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Where are we at on this? It's next on my hit list for initial playtesting.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2023, 03:31 PM

Re: Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz) (Justice League) - VOTE

Should be good to move forward.

I propose a vote to move to Initial Testing
Old February 5th, 2023, 03:38 PM

Why’s he have Toxic Resistance?

Old February 5th, 2023, 03:46 PM

On the first page I had mentioned this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Looks like he may have Toxic Resistance as well?
Quote:
Toxic Immunity: In addition, Martian Manhunter's immune system protects him from all toxins and diseases (meaning he is unable to succumb to any earthly poison, disease or infection).
That's been in the OP but I'm guessing it's not easy to catch with all else he has lol.

Not sure now if that qualifies to be included or not since I had that on there prior to the recent tightening of what we want represented.
Old February 5th, 2023, 03:54 PM

I just wasn’t aware of any thematic link between him and that specific resistance. Definitely open to being educated, though!

Yea for testing once we decide on that one way or the other.

Old February 5th, 2023, 04:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database