Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 08:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm) - vote for On Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I guess I'm not seeing the problem. The current art matches the mini well...
I don't dispute that - but the art AND mini are wrong. I don't mind if we have to use the wrong mini, since we take what we can get there (like, Jason Todd Robin uses a Dick Grayson mini, but I mean, close enough). But if we have comic art of the right dude, and we're using comic art of the wrong dude, shouldn't we... fix that?

The guy in the comic art isn't Noble, doesn't have anything to do with Young Justice, and isn't a Sidekick. I read those comics, and like that character as a separate incarnation, so it feels wrong to me to just slap YJ Kaldur's stuff onto him like they're the same thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library