Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2009, 05:49 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
Here I found an awesome auction and thought some of you guys might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-NEW-Bo...A1%7C294%3A200
Old February 13th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Here I found an awesome auction and thought some of you guys might be interested.

But they "could promote your Heroscape experience!"

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 13th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

But they "could promote your Heroscape experience!"

Jim

Just say they are cool looking, ebay man!
Old February 13th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:

I like how they are "rare" and "hard to come by". I'll buy that line if it was one of the Toys R Us displays, but box art being pimped as "rare" is pretty low. Apart from that it is a decent listing. I haven't touched ebay in a while, is $0.99 the new minimum opening bid?
Old February 14th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I think so....everything has to start at $.99 (I think)

Did anyone notice it got a bid????

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old February 14th, 2009, 12:39 AM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker

I've got an unopened Ornak and Heroes of Barrenspur and a set of unused Swarm of the Marro heroes (and glyphs and markers...er, if you wanted the dice I could throw those in, too), if anyone needs those. I'd like to get a couple sets of Templar Cavalry--it's the only thing I'm missing aside from TRU/GenCon exclusives, Wave 1, and those pesky Soulborgs and Elves.

Hmm...while I'm making this post, does anyone on the NW side of Atlanta know of a place that has the knights? At least the first paragraph is on topic.

Edit: I'd prefer to get new Templar and in one trade to save on shipping. Doesn't mean I won't consider other offers, though.

Last edited by Ivellius; February 14th, 2009 at 02:06 PM.
Old February 14th, 2009, 07:46 AM

Gypsy has disabled reputation

Germund was already mentioned as a Good friend & trader in one of my earlier Posts, but I forgot to mention that he lives in Canada & I received one of the most perfectly packaged shipments that I have Ever received from him. I'd like to tell you exactly what I received in Trade, but I'm really not sure, I think it must be a couple of HorrorClix starter sets, from what I can figure out.

I also got a Dreamblade firgure, still in it's package, because he was afraid that I'd be disappointed with some flaw that I Never saw in the Clix sets.

I would like to Highly Recommend him for trades, & would encourage the rest of you to help him complete his set if possible.

I would also like to remind everyone that shipping Items to Canada only takes an extra minute to fill out a little Green slip & as long as you're not selling things, it may be listed as a gift, which makes it easier for them to receive.
Also, as long as you list the real value & try to keep each package under $15, they can receive them without extra customs fees.
After taking the time to fill out the little Green slip properly, you'll be surprised that it's cheaper to ship items to Canada than to the Continental US.

Thanks Again, Germund!

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."
Old February 14th, 2009, 10:58 AM

PTHoorah Woo who?

New to the boards and new to the game. I have Jandar and Utgar flag bearers and I'm looking to trade both.

Wants:
Other flag bearers
Heroes of Trollsford
Greeks and Vipers
Ninjas and Samauri
Warriors and Soulbourgs

(also willing to pay cash for these)
Old February 14th, 2009, 05:07 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

rdhight is a great trader! Fast, communicative and honest! He gets the Cheddar Seal of Approval.

Old February 14th, 2009, 07:27 PM

Hilo-scaper is surprisingly tart

phnx911 and Land-based AE are both great traders. Thanks for getting the items out quickly and in good condition.

Latest great traders: pjnormandin, Porkins, Dad_Scaper, beisaic, Greyelephant, the incredible mate, FerryMarcellis, MacBryce, bige51148, Nano*22, Retlaw, Just_a_Bill, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Old February 15th, 2009, 12:17 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Great trade with Hilo-scaper!

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old February 15th, 2009, 12:24 AM

Eye of Odin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Alright, so I haven't been on here in a while. I've got some NIP stuff to trade and I'm looking for couple specific items (or cash) in exchange.

Have:
Monks & Guards
Kilts & Commandos
2 x Gorillas & Hounds

Want:
Snipers & Vipers
$$$
I'll also consider trading for WoW minis
(in particular for Helwen, Sunscale Scytheclaw, Frostsaber Prowler, Bleakheart Hellcaller, or Frostmane Troll)

"Then we have both gained rare enlightenment this night, the Eye's standard gift."

Good and Honest Traders:
Vydar, Verbal
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online