Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old July 26th, 2016, 01:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: How Competitive Is Your Game Group?

Some people just cant handle competitive games because they have to win every time. I'll have to second @Dad_Scaper in saying find other players/groups that enjoy those. I only get frustrated with games that have rules in them that are not specified or clear. For instance. I love the first edition of Rum and Bones, but there are a few tide deck cards in the stack that just don't specify when they trigger well enough, so it always leads to an argument. I'm super happy that all those problems are being addressed and updated in Rum and Bones 2: Second Tide. I would also add, enjoy the games their willing to play, and find someone else to play the others. I'm kind of in the same boat as you with games collecting dust.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 26th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: How Competitive Is Your Game Group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Some people just cant handle competitive games because they have to win every time. I'll have to second @Dad_Scaper in saying find other players/groups that enjoy those. I only get frustrated with games that have rules in them that are not specified or clear. For instance. I love the first edition of Rum and Bones, but there are a few tide deck cards in the stack that just don't specify when they trigger well enough, so it always leads to an argument. I'm super happy that all those problems are being addressed and updated in Rum and Bones 2: Second Tide. I would also add, enjoy the games their willing to play, and find someone else to play the others. I'm kind of in the same boat as you with games collecting dust.
I should expand a little on what, exactly, he's doing wrong. It's not that he likes one type of game over another. What he's doing wrong is, he's devaluing the experience of his fellow gamers. Regardless of what games he prefers to play, he'll continue to trample the desires of his fellow members of the group.

Of course, you could always tell him that there's a problem, Bats. That's an option, too, though it's not especially likely to be productive.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games