Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Carolina Brawl - Tournament

I'm still thinking about hosting a so cal c3g tournament in June! Lets make it 1 huge even like national c3g day!

Also, I think 1000-1200 is a good # for tourney play.

Just like when we play standard scape we use 750 point armies, but tournaments are usually 500-520 points.

1600 is a bit much and would make for a long tournament.

Last edited by CharosInCharge; February 5th, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old February 5th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

But 18 spaces encourages more Heroes.
Old February 5th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wouldn't go over 18 ... and would probably prefer to see under. The classic X-Men with Prof X give you a 1,000 point army with only 6 figures. If you go 18-24, you're encouraging squads more than, in my opinion, you should for this type of tourney/game day.
Maybe I should hold a Binghamton Brawl in June? I don't think my apartment would be big enough for such a thing, though, so it'd be necessary to find a space ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 6th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Somtimes itīs just sad that cross-Atlantic travelling is so expensive and takes sooo looong...
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

As I've been putting together armies for our 1100 point C3G tourney coming up next month, I've noticed a few armies need more than 12 spaces but none have gone as much as 18. I think that maybe 80 points per space is a good estimate. So a 1200 point tourney would be 1200/80=15 spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
As I've been putting together armies for our 1100 point C3G tourney coming up next month, I've noticed a few armies need more than 12 spaces but none have gone as much as 18. I think that maybe 80 points per space is a good estimate. So a 1200 point tourney would be 1200/80=15 spaces.
You and I both kinda pushed for the 24 hex start zones on the C3G competitive map. I thought that was a good idea at the time. Is there any good reason to drop that?
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You and I both kinda pushed for the 24 hex start zones on the C3G competitive map. I thought that was a good idea at the time. Is there any good reason to drop that?
At the time, I was pretty adamant about it. But now? Not sure. 24 hexes would still be appropriate for 1900 points or so if that 80 points per space estimate holds up. But will C3G tourneys be that many points? At this point, I don't think anybody really knows since there hasn't been any yet. However, it's always easier to use less of a designated start zone on a map than it is to add more for a tourney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:53 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think most C3G Tournaments are gonna be from 800-1000 points, because of time issues.
Old February 6th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Plus, 1,000 points is the perfect size for some X-Men.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 6th, 2011, 04:26 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'm in if scheduling allows. I'm already booked for the weekend of May 21 and July 29.
Old February 6th, 2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I'm in if scheduling allows. I'm already booked for the weekend of May 21 and July 29.
I was thinking sometime late June or early July, so that may be shaping up. Glad to have you on. Do you have any guests that may want to come? If so, let me know.
Old February 6th, 2011, 04:29 PM

Lets talk about rules and scoring guys. Any ideas?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy