Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old October 26th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
What's the error you ask? Well, let's put it this way ... I can understand the humans nailing the doors shut to keep out the zombies, I just can't figure out why on the other side of the door the zombies are nailing the door shut as well!!!
I noticed that, too. And it's already taken care of. I have a barricaded side, and a non-barricaded side. I also have a couple different versions of the doors so as it's not the same ol' door everytime.

I do agree with you about the 'T' shape, and will set up the doors to be folded that way.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old October 26th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
I definitely like the stand up doors. It is easy to steal those T shaped connectors from other games to use for playing.

Now the question is, what are you doing about the windows that can also be barricaded?
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
Now the question is, what are you doing about the windows that can also be barricaded?
Most likely I'll do the same thing, but with an image of a barricaded window. While in most games the standing door pieces act as a visual portal into another room, my door/window pieces act as reminders that the door or window has been barricaded.

Old October 26th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Most likely I'll do the same thing, but with an image of a barricaded window. While in most games the standing door pieces act as a visual portal into another room, my door/window pieces act as reminders that the door or window has been barricaded.
I was hoping you were going to say that, because from what I remember of playing ZP, that is an important part of the game.
Old October 26th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
Quote:
Jormi, thanks for the image. I've actually been looking into purchasing such stands as in the image, but most of the places I've found only have them available in bulk. If I can find a place that sells them in lower quantity, that would be cool.

Templar, sorry, but I'm lost... what worked for 'Space Crusade'...?
I think your best bet might be to pick up some old games that used them and pillage them. Heck I think games like Candyland and stuff have them too. You might be able to get them cheap through some thrift store or garage sale shopping.
The problem is that he is developing this as a print and play. He needs an solution that he can give to those who print it to play; that solution shouldn't be 'go scour thrift stores for old games'
Old October 26th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Resident Artist

I found another option for the standing door piece:

The image I posted above...

Was taken from a UK site called em4miniatures. They actually sell these card holders, and you don't have to buy 5,000 of them to get a decent price! I also emailed them to see if they shipped to the States, and they said that they did. So yeah, I think I'll be buying some of these once I have the game in production form. While they no longer have black, they do have white... which can be painted...

Old October 26th, 2006, 02:53 PM

Point Blanks has disabled reputation
I remember those from a Power Ranger game I had when I was 4...
Old October 26th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Resident Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blanks

Okay then... heh heh...

Old October 26th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
There was no such thing as power rangers when I was four
Old October 26th, 2006, 03:49 PM

*watches as hex slowly walks out of the thread*

Old October 26th, 2006, 03:50 PM

*DOUBLE POST*
Old October 26th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
A most excellent decision! I was going to create some barricaded windows stand ups myself, matching the art of the door stand ups shown in the photo in my last post (as well as create an image of the unbarricaded side of the door!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
There was no such thing as power rangers when I was four
There was no such thing as Power Rangers when I was thirty!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games