Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 18th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Pre-Party...again

Well I cant wait, but I am getting error messages all ready. Let the fun begin!!!!

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
(on a side note, it would be freakin' sweet if they came out with a G'nator hero that was smoking a cigar... Custom anyone?)
It'll never happen officially. Tobacco is FAR too politically incorrect for Hasbro to allow a toy with a cigar. It even impacts movie ratings now!

Who 'dat is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
Ohmygod, ohmygod, OH MY GOD!

My package cleared customs on MONDAY (just got the update today)... that means it COULD arrive TODAY...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Drinks and cigars all around people!
Congrats, dude!

I found a FLGS yesterday that said they are SUPPOSED to get a shipment in today, so I'm still hoping against hope to have them on my table by this weekend.

Thousands of comedians in this world without a job, and you're trying to be funny.
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:09 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Cool! A pre-party without server overload!

Old June 18th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

what is FLGS I dont know what it is?? I am guessing it is some type of store.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:13 AM

MacG Woo who?

Funagain taunted me. They called me Thursday that they were in, but when I showed up would only let me look at them! I had to come back Friday to pick up.

Who 'dat is surprisingly tart

a local game store

Thousands of comedians in this world without a job, and you're trying to be funny.
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS2
Well I cant wait, but I am getting error messages all ready. Let the fun begin!!!!
Yea I just got my first one too, at least the pre-party is a bigger success this time around, I guess I'm not the only looser that shows up like 7 hours early to the party!

Hope it goes smoothly all the same, I was actually pretty sad when the site crash last time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
It'll never happen officially. Tobacco is FAR too politically incorrect for Hasbro to allow a toy with a cigar. It even impacts movie ratings now!
Yea tell me about it... it's unfortunate that something as trivial (and funny) as a man-ape smoking a cigar would almost definitely be meet with MASSIVE negitivity...

Great idea for a custom though, pinch a little from FFVII and give him some TNT that he could light with said cigar!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

There are a few timed out connection problems, but not as much, if I hit refresh it usually loads.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:15 AM

MacG Woo who?

So...when the time comes, where are we supposed to meet?
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
what is FLGS I dont know what it is?? I am guessing it is some type of store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who 'dat View Post
a local game store
Actually, it means Friendly Local Game Store.

Jim, in the interests of accuracy

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Wow 5 posts 10 seconds after I posted. Must be the "party" word in the title.
----
-Edit
Make that 8 after 30 seconds.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion