Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 13th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: D2 preview is up

Just have to say what an extrordinary job you guys are doing with Heroscape in 2010. There's so much I love about theses new figures and direction. It feels like the admins/design team are finally controlling what we get and making it their own (with WotC decisions). This is my final 'thank you' until after this wave.....thank you designers and heroscapers!

Wyrmlings are so well done and glorious.<3

Edit - I like how the Mind Flayer is a uncommon hero. There's no rule saying a common hero must be single spaced (Dumutef), so there shouldn't be a rule about uncommons always being the big double space figures. Another side note is I like how the wyrmlings are basically the next two squads, finally continued from the Zettians.

Last edited by Cleon; June 14th, 2010 at 12:55 AM. Reason: forgot...
Old June 15th, 2010, 04:51 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We have been advised by the person who won the auctions (who prefers to remain nameless) that they will not leak the cards.

We are getting back on our planned schedule. The second preview will be next wednesday June 23rd.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old June 15th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
We have been advised by the person who won the auctions (who prefers to remain nameless) that they will not leak the cards.

We are getting back on our planned schedule. The second preview will be next wednesday June 23rd.
Any chance of getting RoB to tide us over until then?
Old June 15th, 2010, 05:00 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Ri-i-ight. Well tell "him" thanks for us.

(And congratulations on winning the auction).
Old June 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

That's...cool...I guess.

I'll just shut my brain down for a week I suppose.

Thanks for any previews at all! That makes me happy.

(stream of consciousness here)
Old June 15th, 2010, 06:15 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

We have a solid date for the next server crash, I mean preview.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News