Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 26th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lego Game System

So I was poking around Target is afternoon and these caught my eye.

Has anybody tried any of the Lego boardgames yet?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 27th, 2010, 04:45 AM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Re: Lego Game System

Creationary is Pictionary with lego bricks. I like it. As much because you get to think outside of the box (or should that be "blocks"?)

Of the rest, Ramses Pyramid is supposed to be the least-worst, but none of them have a great rep. Many of the games are older games, simplified and then with added lego bricks.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old June 27th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the response RichardD. I wasn't really expecting to hear much good about them, but they're just so cool looking I was holding out hope. I think I may end up picking up Creationary . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 27th, 2010, 11:14 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I saw those in TRU this week, and though I expect the games are junk, can't complaint about the components. I'll grab a couple on the next lego buy one, get one half off sale that they run regularly.

-insert signature here-
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I made an unnoficcial lego game called Stonehendge. The goal is to get 1 of your troops to the gem in the middle and return it to your lord. Moving is done by placing little lego pieces on top of someone's head. If you want I'll PM the file to you. It only takes a few pieces and 4 people!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Drizzt Do'Urden is surprisingly tart

I've played a game called Brikwars. It was pretty fun.
Basically, people make armies of lego guys and fight to the death. The battle reports are hilariously fun to hear.
The rules system is incredibly complex, and if it was adhered to constantly games would take forever to complete. However, there is a certain looseness to Brikwars, and the rules are often fudged.

Here's the site:
http://www.brikwars.com/
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:28 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Ninjago spinners look kinda cool. Combines Attacktix, heroclix, and trading card game. More for kids and might get boring quickly, but maybe not.
Old February 25th, 2011, 12:20 AM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Ninjago looks interesting to say the most.
Old April 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Ugh, I HATE ninjago, bring back real ninjas!!!
Old June 16th, 2011, 04:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Ugh, I HATE ninjago, bring back real ninjas!!!
Amen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games