Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 16th, 2024, 09:31 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
'Scape Life vs Non-Scape Life

Today, according to a notification set by a much younger me, is a momentous day. As of today, 4/16/2024, I have officially been a member of Heroscapers.com for a larger percentage of my life than I have not been. I know I'm not that old (27.25ish), but it still seems baffling to me. It's kinda like when a woman turns 40 after 20 years of marriage and her married name has been her name for the majority of her life. I may not be on here near as much as I used to be, but it's still a (statistically) large part of my life. What about you guys? I can't be the only long-time 'scaper here.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:17 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 'Scape Life vs Non-Scape Life

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Today, according to a notification set by a much younger me, is a momentous day. As of today, 4/16/2024, I have officially been a member of Heroscapers.com for a larger percentage of my life than I have not been. I know I'm not that old (27.25ish), but it still seems baffling to me. It's kinda like when a woman turns 40 after 20 years of marriage and her married name has been her name for the majority of her life. I may not be on here near as much as I used to be, but it's still a (statistically) large part of my life. What about you guys? I can't be the only long-time 'scaper here.
A mere child. I joined in 2008, 16 years ago. A quarter of my life.

Old April 16th, 2024, 10:23 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: 'Scape Life vs Non-Scape Life

2006. But I was on Hersocape.net back in 2004. And I'm 53.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online