Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 7th, 2022, 03:51 PM

dielu is surprisingly tart
Re: Age of Annihilation Vanguard Edition International

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
On the Hasbro Pulse website you can use the menu in the top left to change your location to the UK or EU.

I've just backed my christmas gift. Thanks.
Old October 9th, 2022, 01:51 PM

gieli0 Woo who?
Talking Re: Age of Annihilation Vanguard Edition International

Quote:
Originally Posted by dielu View Post
Quote:
On the Hasbro Pulse website you can use the menu in the top left to change your location to the UK or EU.

we need to talk, if they dont ship to the netherlands maybe we can collab :
Old October 17th, 2022, 04:52 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

I'd also be willing to help. As an Eastern US person, that COULD lower shipping costs, but who knows?
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:55 PM

dielu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gieli0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielu View Post
Quote:

we need to talk, if they dont ship to the netherlands maybe we can collab :

Should be possible. Send me a PM early enough in that case.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:05 AM

PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker

I will likely jump on this as I'm in Australia. For the moment I'll sit and hope that they provide a way for us to get it (other than EB Games, because ouch $$$). But when inevitably nothing happens for us down here, I'll hop on board with one of you amazing people!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 10:53 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PouncingWolves View Post
I will likely jump on this as I'm in Australia. For the moment I'll sit and hope that they provide a way for us to get it (other than EB Games, because ouch $$$). But when inevitably nothing happens for us down here, I'll hop on board with one of you amazing people!
Sensible plan. Although you could go ahead and do it now and then cancel the order if they offer more direct shipping.

We still need a guinea pig to see if the plan I outlined would actually work or not.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 26th, 2022, 06:39 AM

PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Sensible plan. Although you could go ahead and do it now and then cancel the order if they offer more direct shipping.

We still need a guinea pig to see if the plan I outlined would actually work or not.
Well, I doubt they'll announce any large distribution plan changes at this point. But also, given I can cancel it anyway, why not be that guinea pig and see if this is viable. Want to PM me with the details and we can see if it works?
Old October 26th, 2022, 08:07 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well, I doubt they'll announce any large distribution plan changes at this point. But also, given I can cancel it anyway, why not be that guinea pig and see if this is viable. Want to PM me with the details and we can see if it works?
PM sent! You are the first guinea pig from anywhere. I look forward to seeing what you find out. I'm wondering if shipping to Australia will be so expensive that you're better if with the 3rd party. We'll find out soon enough!

We still need guinea pigs from Europe and anywhere else that someone might need interested. The shipping costs and possibly even the entire checkout experience may vary.

--
--
--

--
Old October 28th, 2022, 08:14 PM

Update on my trying to buy from Australia:

IT WORKS

So, with the help of Caps, I am backer #2978 (or 2979, can't be sure..).

The process: I went in as usual and when I opened the website I said my location was the United States. Caps had PM'd his shipping details earlier, so I put those in as the shipping address but put in my own email so that I get notified of updates on my order.

Then I proceeded to checkout, and when it asked for the billing address I said to use a different address - NOT the same as the shipping address. I put in my details and payment and hey presto! My order has been confirmed.

It didn't have any issues ordering something in America with the billing address from Australia, it all seemed very streamlined. I still don't know how much shipping will be, I'm hoping that AH release some dimensions and weight for that box, because it will be one hell of a shipment - but thus far I haven't estimated it for Australia. When I do I'll add it here so that people can see.

The next step will be to organise shipping with Caps through PM's, ideally ill pre-purchase a shipping sticker that he can slap on and send off.

Also as a funny note, calculating tax afterwards was a very foreign concept to me since it's always already included in Australia, so I was like BAH extra 20 bucks, that's bogus!
Old October 28th, 2022, 08:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm glad caps was able to help your out, PouncingWolves! And trust me, we aren't super keen on the taxes this side of the pacific either

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 28th, 2022, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Update on my trying to buy from Australia:

IT WORKS

So, with the help of Caps, I am backer #2978 (or 2979, can't be sure..).

The process: I went in as usual and when I opened the website I said my location was the United States. Caps had PM'd his shipping details earlier, so I put those in as the shipping address but put in my own email so that I get notified of updates on my order.

Then I proceeded to checkout, and when it asked for the billing address I said to use a different address - NOT the same as the shipping address. I put in my details and payment and hey presto! My order has been confirmed.

It didn't have any issues ordering something in America with the billing address from Australia, it all seemed very streamlined. I still don't know how much shipping will be, I'm hoping that AH release some dimensions and weight for that box, because it will be one hell of a shipment - but thus far I haven't estimated it for Australia. When I do I'll add it here so that people can see.

The next step will be to organise shipping with Caps through PM's, ideally ill pre-purchase a shipping sticker that he can slap on and send off.

Also as a funny note, calculating tax afterwards was a very foreign concept to me since it's always already included in Australia, so I was like BAH extra 20 bucks, that's bogus!
This is great news! I hope your idea (which you mentioned via PM) of laying out an equivalent number of figures helps to provide a decent shipping estimate. I have no idea what the internal packaging will be like but we may want to pad the final estimate a bit to play it safe.

EDIT: Before buying a shipping label you'll want to look into whether they expire, and when. I have no idea how any of that works.

--
--
--

--
Old October 28th, 2022, 11:25 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

I’m not sure how helpful this will be, if at all, but I recently shipped a 24x16x19 box packed to the brim with Heroscape (Roughly 5-6 RotV terrain minus water, and 5x FotA) that weighed in at 40.2 lbs. if I had to hazard a guess, I’d say AoA will weigh in the neighborhood of maybe 12-15 lbs, but as for box dimensions, your guess is as good as mine…

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades