Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 4th, 2007, 09:02 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

This game came free with my 360, and I've recently started playing through it.

I have one question for those in the know....is the version that comes free with 360s now the Gold version or the regular version? I ask because my character select menu has eight characters that I cannot select. There are red shadows of Sabretooth, Magneto, Doctor Doom, and Venom, and blue shadows of Hawkeye, Hulk, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler. I know these characters are available for download, but I didn't know they were teased like this in the normal game. If I have shadows of them on my menu is there a way to select them and I'm just missing it somehow?

Thanks for any help. My version of the game lists 1250 points of achievements, which I know is above the usual 1000...I have achievements listed that relate to Hulk, Sabretooth, et al....yet I can't seem to play as them. Do those shadows and achievements just show up in everybody's game once you get the auto-update?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games