Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old May 17th, 2007, 06:08 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
I'm still not sold on the Hulk being Medium. He is exactly twice as big as SPidey on the fornt of the box. He should be large IMO.
Hasbro will release a Marvelscape expansion with an "angrier" Hulk. That Hulk will be a two-space large figure (this expansion will come with Wolverine and Spider-Man in the black suit). Then for another wave, Hasbro will release a "much angrier" Hulk! This time he'll be a huge figure (expansion comes with Scarlet Spider, and Green Goblin)!

I just say so but I dont know so.
for Scarlet spider, I think you mean Carnage.
Why not both? You do know that the Scarlet Spider is a real character, right?
Technically, the Scarlet Spider is a fake character, but a real, fake character.

Also, the most damaging thing done to the Spiderman franchise since... well, probably ever.
An excellent point and well taken!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 18th, 2007, 09:37 PM

ROM has disabled reputation
I would take the Clone Saga any day over what's currently being passed off as Spider-Man comics. Unreadable.
Old May 18th, 2007, 10:52 PM

jdm61802 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
I would take the Clone Saga any day over what's currently being passed off as Spider-Man comics. Unreadable.
I am strickly old school Spider-Man fan. I have nearly every Spider-Man comic, mini-series, and guest-appears from the first 30 years, minus about 80 of the original Amazing Spider-Man comics; although I am working of that.

I completely gave up on the character thanks to the clone saga garbage. I remebmer telling the comic store owner when I purchased "Revelation part 4" that if the villian was whom I was afraid it would be, I would not pick-up another Spider-Man comics. Unfortunately, it was who I feared, so good by Spidey.

The whole Civil War looked interesting; I really liked the old Secret Wars and Acts of Vengence stories; so I gave it a try. But after reading about half of the Spidey comics in that story arc, I realized that is was not going to end; which it never really did.

The older Spider-Man comics were the best. A good story told in a few issues. Todays comics are soap-operas and personally, I can not stand reading or watching something that if you miss one or two episodes you become lost.

As for the movies, loved one, likes two, but disappointed with three. I hope in four they get back to trying to tell a good story rather then trying to cram multiple week stories into one movie.

And of course, I can not wait; although I must : to play Spidey in Heroscape.
Old May 19th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I don't think we'll be seeing a Spiderman 4 with this same creative team. I think they'll be 3 and done like X-Men, which, incidentally, is probably why they tried to cram so much into the last one.
Like you, I'm sure, I would've preferred they put less into the last one and just make more films in general. I think Tobey's getting tired of playing Peter Parker though, and Kirsten Dunst is likewise tired of playing Mary Jane, and without them, IMO, it wouldn't be the same series at all.
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
without them, IMO, it wouldn't be the same series at all.
Then they can kill of MJ and replace Peter with Ben Reilly.
Old May 19th, 2007, 05:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
They should just do a Venom movie to make his fans happy. Anyway, I'm just geekd that the next Batman movie's coming out in '08
Old May 19th, 2007, 08:52 PM

jdm61802 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
without them, IMO, it wouldn't be the same series at all.
Then they can kill of MJ and replace Peter with Ben Reilly.
A sure way to kill the movie series. :P
Old May 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Quote:
They should just do a Venom movie to make his fans happy. Anyway, I'm just geekd that the next Batman movie's coming out in '08
A venom movie would be awesome, I thought it was crap that he lived for about 10 min. in the movie
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:52 PM

a Wolverine movie would be nice too - Sabretooth didn't do enough in the first X-Men

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News