Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 30th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements - TIME FOR A NEW PAM!

New wave within 10 days ?!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 30th, 2014, 03:35 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Public Announcements - . . .

No, 9 days! Traditionally they release new units on Wednesdays, such as July 10th!
Old July 3rd, 2014, 12:02 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

ATTENTION C3V FANS!

I wish to apologize for an error that was just brought to my attention. When I posted the announcement for the following new squad coming to a future release, I mistakenly stated that they are a common squad of 2 figures.

They are not a common squad, but a unique squad. This has been adjusted in the Announcement Thread, but I want everyone to know that they are Unique and only one of each is needed to field the squad.

I am sorry if my mistake has caused any hardship to your C3V figure purchases.

-Sincerely,

ZBeeblebrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad Unique Squad in development by the C3V
(2 Medium figures)

The figures used for this unit are

Cardinal Raker and Cardinal of the UCT, Galactic Guardians Marvel Heroclix Singles #003 and #016.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; July 4th, 2014 at 12:30 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 12:18 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

A two figure Unique Squad, eh? Interesting...sounds like new ground.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 12:20 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like I have some extra squads now.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 12:20 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
A two figure Unique Squad, eh? Interesting...sounds like new ground.
*cough*Zettians*cough*

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 3rd, 2014, 12:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Ha ha, true. Maybe this will be a useful two-man Unique Squad.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 05:33 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
ATTENTION C3V FANS!

I wish to apologize for an error that was just brought to my attention. When I posted the announcement for the following new squad coming to a future release, I mistakenly stated that they are a common squad of 2 figures.

They are not a common squad, but a unique squad. This has been adjusted in the Announcement Thread, but I want everyone to know that they are Unique and only one of each is needed to field the squad.

I am sorry if my mistake has caused any hardship to your C3V figure purchases.

-Sincerely,

ZBeeblebrox

Quote:
ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad in development by the C3V
(2 Medium figures)

The figures used for this unit are

Cardinal Raker and Cardinal of the UCT, Galactic Guardians Marvel Heroclix Singles #003 and #016.

Well I have about 4 squads too many if anyone needs some.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 06:31 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

How much do you want for them? That is, if i can't get them for a good price anywhere else.

Edit= and i only mean one or two squads, not all 4.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old July 3rd, 2014, 07:30 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
How much do you want for them? That is, if i can't get them for a good price anywhere else.

Edit= and i only mean one or two squads, not all 4.
You can get them for cheap. Luckily I did also.
Old July 4th, 2014, 12:25 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Any hints as to what's coming up in the next release?
Old July 4th, 2014, 12:34 PM

Wait...
HS-10
It doesn't mean an upcoming day in a countdown, but an upcoming event! One that had a significant impact on the Heroscapers community way back in 2004. 10 years ago...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs