Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Chicagoland Heroscaping in Hoffman Est., Sun. 12/15?

The weekend of the 7th would be the only time in December that would work for me and my dad, unfortunately. We would probably go if it was then, otherwise we can try for the next one.
Old November 26th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
The weekend of the 7th would be the only time in December that would work for me and my dad, unfortunately. We would probably go if it was then, otherwise we can try for the next one.
I'm afraid the 7th/8th wouldn't work for me.

This weekend, I'll try and put together some details, thoughts on format, for 12/15

Last edited by GaryLASQ; November 27th, 2013 at 01:10 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 05:41 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Infectedsloth and Greygnarl, If we did this on Saturday 12/14 and not Sunday 12/15, would that still work?
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, Sunday might be an issue anyway.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old December 4th, 2013, 05:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unless Unseen and I have a particularly early hockey game, I should be able make it Saturday.
Old December 4th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Spin Master

Excellent. I still need to pick a couple battlefields. For team play, 3 or 4 maps should do the trick.

Fair warning ... my schedule is very unpredictable right now, and I may have to pull the plug. Hopefully not. I'll know better by Tuesday or Wednesday.

For now, let's say Saturday 12/14 at 1pm.
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Spin Master

Re: Chicagoland Heroscaping in Hoffman Est. on 12/??

Sorry guys, but I have to cancel the event for this weekend.

I should have known better... My boys (both in high school) have a rough week next week with projects due and finals to take. Neither of them will be doing much gaming (tabletop or electronic) this weekend.

I would really like to get in an HS event before the end of December. How do the next two weekends look for everyone? (12/21,22 or 12/28,29)
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:53 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No problem Gary, we would have had to leave early anyways.

I'm not sure how the end of December is looking right now, but I think I should be able to go (especially if it's on Sundays).
Old December 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pretty sure I'm free those weekends too.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old December 26th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Spin Master

Re: Chicagoland Heroscaping in Hoffman Est. on 01/??

As you might have guessed, it turned out I could not host on either weekends. This year, one of my brothers is in town this weekend, so the extended family is gathering then instead of Christmas.

Once my schedule gets back to normal after the holidays, we'll try again; mid-January I'm thinking.
Old March 25th, 2014, 06:35 PM

ullar24 has disabled reputation

If anyone here is interested I work at a Card Shop on the southside of Chicago. We have a room here for miniatures and RPG's. We can use that room?
Old March 25th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Spin Master

Hi ullar24. If you want to schedule something, feel free to start up a new thread for it in the Events forum.

I've been unable to host lately, but maybe it's about time for me to get another event in the works...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events