Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 31st, 2010, 10:23 AM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Let's all take a moment to thank the men and women who serve this country everyday. They are deserving of the highest honors we can bestow upon them. Thank you for keeping this country of ours safe.

And everyone have fun if you are celebrating with family, and stay safe.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:50 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart
Re: Happy Memorial Day!

I'm an American in Britain, and I second those thoughts.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...

Last edited by Jdet; May 31st, 2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:21 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

God bless all the soldiers who have given their lives to protect and serve this country (and God bless all the living ones too.)

Old May 31st, 2010, 12:28 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As we eat our bbq and burgers and hot dogs, lets not forget those that have come before us.

While I appreciate the service that our men and women in uniform are providing for us, let us not forget those that have already served. Those that have made this day possible. Men and women like my grandfather, who served in 2 wars, for the freedom and security of us all.

If you have a friend or loved one who has served or is serving, put their name here for us to honor their sacrifice.

My grandfather-
Alexander Campbell - WWII and the Korean war.
RIP pop!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:37 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks to all the Scapers on here who made the tough choice to go into the service of defending our nation's interests and values.

If this country had to rely upon people like myself, then I'd probably be typing this in a different language right now.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:04 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

You're right CC. My cousin, Patrick Young, served 3 years in the Middle East, and both of my gradfathers, Anthony Raesky and John Pohlabel, served in Europe during WWII. May our veterans be ever honored, and those who have paid the highest price to defend us be always remembered.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain

Last edited by Sport351; May 31st, 2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:59 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

God bless us, every one. ~Tiny Tim

For my grandpa, who is still living.....Vietnam(oops)

Edit

Last edited by Killer Lawnmower; May 31st, 2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:46 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

That's Vietnam.

http://superflycircus.blogspot.com/2...-and-news.html

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General