Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:33 PM

cybermacgyver Woo who?
Post POKEMON Heroscape Custom Cards

Hey there, this is my first post. I've been reading all these posts at Heroscapers.com for years. I love it all and have been inspired to make my own custom cards and figures.

My kids love Pokemon and will only play things that are Pokemon, therefore when I wanted them to join me in Heroscape they were not too keen. That was until I said, "I'll make custom cards for your Pokemon figures so you can use them."

They jumped on that.

So, now I am making these cards and learning a lot about Pokemon in the process. Here are two that I have made so far.

Old July 23rd, 2008, 01:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: POKEMON Heroscape Custom Cards

Looks like it could be fun! I like your card template.

But The cards themselves are underpowered. Pikachu I'd put somewhere probably around the 60-point range. Charizard seems a little overpriced also. But it's a good start!

One more thing, make a Politoed card!!! (My favorite Pokemon when I used to play. )
Old July 23rd, 2008, 04:37 PM

cybermacgyver Woo who?

Thanks Lord Pyre. I have made templates for most types. If anyone is interested in making some of their own I'll post them.

I'm making cards for the Pokemon my kids have first but am willing to take requests later.

The strengths and weaknesses are based on existing Heroscape cards with minor adjustments. Like Charizard is based on Mimring. I try my best but hey, I'm willing to take any suggestions anyone has. Thanks very much.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 04:40 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The card design is very nice and I am happy your kids are happy...but I hope this never becomes a reality for Heroscape.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM

cybermacgyver Woo who?

Onacara, I hope you are correct. It is fine for some fun but it'd kill the franchise in my eyes. hee hee

It was actually kinda fun to play too. (shakes head... hated to say it)
Old July 23rd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation

I've seen plenty of Pokemon customs for Heroscape, but never done with this level of professionalism in the artistic design. It really is good enough to use as a standard template. I also absolutely love how you encorporated the elemental weakness system into the card without bloating the special ability text. The text could use some rephrasing and the point levels (as almost always, for customs that haven't seen a ton of playtesting before being posted) a little tweaking, but otherwise they're just about perfect, and, dare I say it, bring a kind of dignity to the concept of a Pokemon Heroscape fusion. I'm sure a lot of people will overlook this thread simply because it's about a franchise, but the work you've done here really is better than a lot of others manage, especially for the subject matter.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old July 23rd, 2008, 05:22 PM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

Great cards. Do you have others? If so, I'd be interested in seeing them.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old July 23rd, 2008, 05:43 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I can just see it now. "Mimring,attack!!!!!!!!"
Utgar yelled. Roar!!!!!!!!! "pika pikaaaaaahhhh." Pikachu cryed.

"Jandar,Ullar,Aquilla,Vydar,and Einar. Are you all up for some roast Pikachu?" Utgar asked.

Good cards though.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:06 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
I can just see it now. "Mimring,attack!!!!!!!!"
Utgar yelled. Roar!!!!!!!!! "pika pikaaaaaahhhh." Pikachu cryed.

"Jandar,Ullar,Aquilla,Vydar,and Einar. Are you all up for some roast Pikachu?" Utgar asked.

Good cards though.
...what? I like 'em. I'd love to see the templates as well, just for...uh..no reason...
Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:17 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

The horror!

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:52 PM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

10th Foot, I choose you!

Or something cool like that, could be heard cried out over the battlefield.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old July 23rd, 2008, 10:06 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

THose are cool. I'd work on the wording though.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards