Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 19th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Custom Clay Pokemon Figures

Pokemon Clay Figures

Materials:
- Sculpy clay
- acrylic paints
- Krylon clear finish

My sons and I have been playing through the Kanto region scenarios using Project Pokemon cards and rules. We have a lot of well-sized Pokemon figures to use, but there were some Pokemon (such as Caterpie and Paras) that kept showing up whose figures we didn't have. Finally we got tired of using strange-looking proxies.

My daughter and two sons helped me make the sculpts out of Sculpy clay. Then I painted them and coated them with Krylon clear finish.

Bug Pokemon

Electric Pokemon

Poison Pokemon

Rock/Ground Pokemon

Dragon Pokemon

Extra Pictures

My boys love them!
Old July 19th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Clay Pokemon Figures

Wow, those look pretty good - the Onix in particular is very impressive! Definitely a little PokeScape world you're building over there.
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Those are really neat, and the Onix is incredible! What figure is the pokemon trainer?
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Those are awesome looking! I love pokemon and pokescape too, those are quite impressive! +rep!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Wow, those look pretty good - the Onix in particular is very impressive! Definitely a little PokeScape world you're building over there.
Thanks! I needed a picture of Onix on the battlefield for my Project Pokemon Rulebook, but our 1" Onix figure was WAY too small (smaller than a blade grut). I figured that since Onix looks like a rock anyways it should be pretty easy to make out of clay. The segments are held together with toothpicks for extra support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Those are really neat, and the Onix is incredible! What figure is the pokemon trainer?
The figures are from the Pokemon Master Trainer Board Game, Hasbro 1999.

Here is a link to one on ebay:
Pokemon Board Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
Those are awesome looking! I love pokemon and pokescape too, those are quite impressive! +rep!
Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards