Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
C3G Character Checklist

The C3G Heroclix Character Checklist
An updated tally of how many Heroclix figure C3G has created into units.

UPDATED: Superman / Wonder Woman Set

A few things:
  1. I am sure there are some (many) errors.
  2. This list counts characters with the same name as one unit. (Ex. Sam Wilson Captain America is not here because his name is Captain America on the Heroclix.)
    This is due to my excel sheet finding Duplicates but Heroclix not differentiating between the characters.
  3. This list does not count multiple versions the same character.
    Example. Hawkeye is checked off once even though we have Hawkeye and Hawkeye Skycycle. So that is why the C3G Marvel list is lower than the actual count
  4. I am trying to differentiate the minis of same named figures like Batman (Bruce and Dick) but this will take time figuring out exactly who which miniature is supposed to be representing,
  5. Unfortunately, my main area is Marvel with a dash of DC. This means that my list may be most up to completion on the Marvel end, a little lacking on the DC and pretty oblivious to the Indy.
  6. If you guys see anything wrong, feel free to help out. For instance a "super" name and a secret identity might sneak their way on the list. I can remove the duplicate character if they get pointed out.
  7. This list does not count a character knocked off if the official figure is from another game system than Heroclix.

Marvel

Marvel

Total Released C3G: 318
Total Characters C3G-enized (That use Heroclix): 306
Total Characters Clixified: 1154
Total Characters Left: 847
Total Percent Complete: 26.60%

Not C3G-enized Marvel Heroclix
Spoiler Alert!

DC

DC

Total Released C3G: 233
Total Characters C3G-enized (That use Heroclix): 219
Total Characters Clixified: 888
Total Characters Left: 669
Total Percent Complete: 24.66%

Not C3G-enized DC Heroclix
Spoiler Alert!

INDY

INDY

Total Released C3G: 39
Total Characters C3G-enized (That use Heroclix): 21
Total Characters Clixified: 95
Total Characters Left: 74
Total Percent Complete: 22.11%

Not C3G-enized Indy Heroclix
Spoiler Alert!

In Closing

TOTAL

Total Released C3G: 590
Total Characters C3G-enized (That use Heroclix): 547
Total Characters Clixified: 2137
Total Characters Left: 1590
Total Percent Complete: 25.60%

Last edited by b57123m; December 1st, 2015 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Update: December 1st

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy