Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 4th, 2020, 11:03 AM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?
Tips or help on warped 24 hex terrain

Hi guys,

a couple years ago I bought a huge lot of Terrain on eBay. Unfortunately, several of the 24 hex pieces in the lot came warped. Not shattered or chipped at all, but warped nonetheless.

As you can imagine, this makes it impossible to use them in any way effectively because it is very annoying when you try to place a figure on a hex and they slide off the side due to the pieces being uneven from this warping.

Is there any way to rehab terrain like this, or am I resigned to just chucking it?
Old July 4th, 2020, 01:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tips or help on warped 24 hex terrain

Have you tried putting weight on it and letting it sit for awhile?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 4th, 2020, 07:47 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

I actually put a 10 lb weight plate on them for a few days, but that didn't really work.
Old July 4th, 2020, 08:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Darn. Well I guess it was worth a shot.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 10:22 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

You might try hitting the tile with a hot blow dryer until it's flexible, and then place it under weight. Might be worth a try, but do so at your own risk.
Old August 4th, 2020, 10:36 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I weighted a couple warped 24 hexers under my main 24 hex stack (probably 60 or so) for 6 months. Just checked them today and no real change. If I get around to trying heat I'll let everyone know.
Old August 5th, 2020, 05:55 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Not sure on terrain, but figures I stick in boiling water for a minute then reshape - you can try with hexes. Just put weight on them immediately after you take them out of boiling water.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion