Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 26th, 2010, 04:42 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Characters using bitstrips

Have this site for making people/comics. It's called Bitstrips. I've made some random people. Tell me who I should make next. *Note it must be a person.

Comments would be appreciated!!

Old October 26th, 2010, 04:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Characters using bitstrips

Make Drake

Ineresting, but I don't think this would go in this section...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:46 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Make Drake

Thanks for the imput. Though it is an other customization.

Old October 26th, 2010, 05:16 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

How bout me?
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Make Drake

Actually, it is not a customization of the game. It would more closely belong in the art subforum.
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:25 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Make Drake

Actually, it is not a customization of the game. It would more closely belong in the art subforum.
oh. I wasn't sure.

Old October 29th, 2010, 04:16 PM
<>character<>

Drake Sonya Red Skull

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions