Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 4th, 2010, 07:35 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What map do you have set up right now?

A modified version of R˙chean's River Walk. (added more trees)

Old October 4th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

My Way or the Hiveway-a new, very small SotM+RttFF map that I'm refining. No pic yet, but it should be up in my map thread in the next couple weeks, after I get some real play time in on it.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; October 4th, 2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:00 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
My Way or the Hiveway-a new, very small SotM+RttFF map that I'm refining. No pic yet, but it should be up in my map thread in the next couple weeks.
YES!! NEW MAP!! ALREADY SOUNDS GOOD!!

Old October 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
My Way or the Hiveway-a new, very small SotM+RttFF map that I'm refining. No pic yet, but it should be up in my map thread in the next couple weeks.
Thanks for the enthusiasm. I think you may be more excited about my new map than I am.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
What about the one I mentioned?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:10 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got The Sunchamber set up, a map of my own creation where the trees attack everyone nearby at the end of the round.
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:11 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
What about the one I mentioned?
No title of it yet

Old October 4th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Goblin Canyon. I made it for lefton4ya's contest and haven't brought myself to take it down.

Old October 5th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I just set up Mad Wookie's Kaltengeist to do some custom unit playtesting. Normally I use a BoV map, but this one just looked too fun to pass up.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 5th, 2010, 03:26 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

I haven't played in a while, but it looks like I will be soon. Currently figuring out what type of table setup I want to use since I just moved into a new apartment. Once that's done, I'm not sure which map I'll throw up.

There should (if there isn't already) be a category of "hybrid" maps. Like one that is large enough to fit four players, but that have different start positions if you're just playing two players.

Looking forward to looking through the maps again though. I see there are a few new BoV maps that I'll have to try out.
Old October 5th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfraredFog View Post
I haven't played in a while, but it looks like I will be soon. Currently figuring out what type of table setup I want to use since I just moved into a new apartment. Once that's done, I'm not sure which map I'll throw up.

There should (if there isn't already) be a category of "hybrid" maps. Like one that is large enough to fit four players, but that have different start positions if you're just playing two players.

Looking forward to looking through the maps again though. I see there are a few new BoV maps that I'll have to try out.
You can check out Warzones of Valhalla. It's a group that is trying to do for multi-player maps what the BoV does for 2-player maps. Interesting stuff in there.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 5th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've had Fulcrum set up for several months. It's a simple map that's great to teach new players.

~Rednax

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios