Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 2nd, 2011, 07:04 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart
Elitebeatk's comic customs

Since I removed War Machine from my regular customs thread, I thought I should start a comic thread. Enjoy!

War Machine
Spoiler Alert!

Orange Lantern (Larfleeze)
Spoiler Alert!

Orange Construct (Common)
Spoiler Alert!

Orange Lantern (Lex Luthor)
Spoiler Alert!

Nova
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by elitebeatk; June 26th, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 07:42 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Elitebeatk's comic customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitebeatk View Post
Since I removed War Machine from my regular customs thread, I thought I should start a comic thread. Enjoy!

War Machine
Spoiler Alert!

Now here is the deal. I have been brainstorming a Larfleeze, and have come up with a good power. Unfortunately, I could use help wording it. Could someone help?

Mine!!(Double ! to differintiate from "Mine!", the official power.)
If possible, while moving, Larfleeze must move onto a glyph, or adjacent to a figure who has a glyph. Larfleeze may have more than one equipment glyph.
MINE!! (suggestion: re-wird it to Avarice, the Orange Lanterns' theme which means greed)
While moving, Larfleeze must move onto a glyph, or adjacent to a figure on or holding a glyph, if possible.

No need for the last sentence, you can always have multiple equipment glyphs.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:08 PM

Well, I'm thinking avaricious will be his personality, so Avarice seems redundant. Maybe "greed" or even "wanting"?
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:34 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitebeatk View Post
Well, I'm thinking avaricious will be his personality, so Avarice seems redundant. Maybe "greed" or even "wanting"?
You could make the name "Orange Light of Avarice"? Or make his personality greedy as its more likely to have some synergy (later down the road) with a greedy personality.

Old April 4th, 2011, 09:20 PM

I think I have some guys ready, but it would be nice if someone could make cards for them. (pretty please?)
Old April 7th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Have you tried to make cards yourself? I use GIMP which is a free program and it's not too difficult. I can send you my template if you choose to try making cards yourself.
Old April 7th, 2011, 02:38 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I use GIMP as well. If I have the powers laid out ahead of time, I can throw together a card in 10-15 minutes.

You should really try it if you have time. I've found my proficiency in GIMP from creating cards is an invaluable skill to have when it comes to real life as well. I've designed a lot from school projects to team jerseys on GIMP. Well worth the time to learn.

Old April 7th, 2011, 05:56 PM

I might try GIMP, but my computer can be a bit difficult. Thanks!
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

You should definitely give it a shot. Once you get started it's hard to stop.
Old April 10th, 2011, 07:56 PM

I've put up Larfleeze, but it would be nice if someone could check his wording and....stuff
Old April 11th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

I like Larfreeze, Elitebeatk. I think Orange Creation might be a bit overpowered, though. Personally, I would tie it to a d20 roll.
Old April 11th, 2011, 03:34 PM

He does cost 400 points......

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations