Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 20th, 2017, 10:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gizmo (Public Testing)

Lob's first test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R
Here is the 1st test. I should be hitting the other game this week.
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Gizmo (170)

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Gizmo (170) Mechanical Constructs x4, Vision, Jocasta (795) VS. Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23 (785)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Gizmo (170) Mechanical Constructs x7, Arnim Zola VS. Ronan, Kree Soldier x7, Kree Scout x2. 650 Each.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Gizmo seems evenly costed and definitely an option with Android builds. Both of my tests had some unfavorable dice rolls for the losing teams. There were 3 defensive whiffs that lead to Unique Heroes going down. The second game had particularly bad luck for Gizmo whiffing on D very early to Ronan.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Gizmo’s ability to resurrect an MC and heal an Android are his highlights.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; November 26th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gizmo (VOTE for Final Editing)

Lobster's second test in. So out of 10 test he only won 2 and along the way we toned him down (eliminating movement portion of rebuilt bot). Improvised weaponry was adjusted since multiple testers thought it was unreliable so that was brought down before Lob's test and range increased somewhere before Ronin's second test. Still he's 2-8. If anyone thinks 10 points is too much of a drop let me know but I'm going to drop him from 170 to 160 and Propose we move to Final Editing at 160
@Arkham @johnny139 @Ronin @Yodaking

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:21 AM
A Man of Taste

Lobster's second test in. So out of 10 test he only won 2 and along the way we toned him down (eliminating movement portion of rebuilt bot). Improvised weaponry was adjusted since multiple testers thought it was unreliable so that was brought down before Lob's test and range increased somewhere before Ronin's second test. Still he's 2-8. If anyone thinks 10 points is too much of a drop let me know but I'm going to drop him from 170 to 160 and Propose we move to Final Editing at 160

@Arkham
@johnny139
@Ronin
@Yodaking

Old November 26th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome japes.

I really like what you are building here.
Old November 26th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old November 26th, 2017, 01:43 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think 160 is fair - his potential has been high but I don't think we've seen him really perform at that peak consistently. And a few points here or there wouldn't make a difference if he did.

Yea
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:51 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think 160 is fair - his potential has been high but I don't think we've seen him really perform at that peak consistently. And a few points here or there wouldn't make a difference if he did.

Yea
Thanks Johnny.

With that...this PASSES to FINAL EDITING

Old November 29th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gizmo (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
ROBOTICS MASTERY
Before taking a turn with Gizmo, you may either move up to 4 four small Android figures you control or place a previously destroyed Common small Android figure you control in your army on an empty space adjacent to Gizmo. Figures engaged with Androids you control may not make roll for leaving engagement attacks against Gizmo.

IMPROVISED WEAPONRY 13
After moving and instead of attacking with Gizmo, you may choose any opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces that is engaged with any other Android figure you control. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each other Android engaged with the chosen figure. If you roll a 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
At the end of a round, you may choose an Android or Cyborg Hero adjacent to Gizmo. Remove or place 1 Wound Marker on the chosen figure’s card.

FLYING
Pastable:

Quote:
ROBOTICS MASTERY
Before taking a turn with Gizmo, you may either move up to four small Androids you control or place a previously destroyed Common small Android in your army on an empty space adjacent to Gizmo. Figures engaged with Androids you control may not roll for leaving engagement attacks against Gizmo.

IMPROVISED WEAPONRY 13
After moving and instead of attacking with Gizmo, you may choose any opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces that is engaged with an Android you control. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each other Android engaged with the chosen figure. If you roll 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
At the end of a round, you may choose an Android or Cyborg Hero adjacent to Gizmo. Remove or place 1 Wound Marker on the chosen figure’s card.

FLYING
Mechanical Engineering needs a new name, since it's different from Forge's. Maybe Robotics Engineering?

I feel like we could also use a different name on Improvised Weaponry - it sounds like it should be an effect more like Makeshift Weaponry on Mother Russia.
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:40 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Gizmo (Final Editing)

Mechanical Engineering was discussed early on but if you see it as an issue now then I'm open to a change.

Same with Improvised Weaponry...I pushed back a lot on this one since it was a thematic note to his ability to create weaponized robots from ordinary objects but I'm less inclined to fight it now.

I somehow missed Makeshift Weaponry...cool power. Had I known of it I may have went a different direction here.

Any name suggestions are open for discussion now.

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gizmo (Final Editing)

I feel like the second power could honestly be reused - we could go with something like "Android Assault 13" and leave it open for future Agent or Undead or Ninja variations.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library