Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old March 25th, 2012, 08:31 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

I was kind of thinking about doing that myself, but I don't have a ton of time. I don't see why we should make a new version though. Anyone can update it, and it's already indexed.
Old March 25th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I was kind of thinking about doing that myself, but I don't have a ton of time. I don't see why we should make a new version though. Anyone can update it, and it's already indexed.
The reason I suggested a new index is because if you go back and look, it seems a mess, and without an admin to edit some of the posts, I think it would work a lot better if we just started a new one. I'm going to have a good bit of free time this week, so I could help out.
Old March 25th, 2012, 08:53 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

By index, I'm assuming you mean the archive? Because I spent like 6 months on the index...
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:54 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys. Has been awhile. My computers internet was not working and I had college work that I had to catch up with. I sure now that I will be paying attention to the challenges now.

Congrats on the win SoA. Bring on the Prompt!

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:04 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
Hey guys. Has been awhile. My computers internet was not working and I had college work that I had to catch up with. I sure now that I will be paying attention to the challenges now.

Congrats on the win SoA. Bring on the Prompt!
Good to have you back Bro-man. As for the prompt, look no further!

The warrior awakens in a barren wasteland, alone and wounded after a great battle. The only survivor, this warrior must find his/her/it's way back to friendly forces. Care must be taken, for fell creatures are rumored to roam this desolate region of Valhalla...

And, as always:
Spoiler Alert!

~SoA
Old March 26th, 2012, 12:29 AM

he he. This'll be good. Tell me, will we get penalized if it is not, strictly speaking, on Valhalla?
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
he he. This'll be good. Tell me, will we get penalized if it is not, strictly speaking, on Valhalla?
Meh. Surprise me.
Old March 29th, 2012, 01:05 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Might as well be the first. Well here is mine. Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!

Hope you enjoyed, I know its a bit long, but its been awhile since I posted a story last, and I picked this out of the top of my head, and when I started it, I just had to continue. Glad to be apart of this, and I can't wait for the other stories.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:36 PM

I fear I might not be joining up this time around.
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
I fear I might not be joining up this time around.
Outrageous! Kids today, with their social lives, and their... principles and... such...

Well, I hope you come around for the winner's prompt.
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:52 PM

I'll be here. What with school, some events to organize, and other things thoughy, I'm not sure if I have enough time to write up a decent story. I will fi I get a brainwave though.
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice entry Bro-Man. Some great character interaction. Did that tree have bark on the inside?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction