Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 17th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Cybermen

The Book of Cybermen

C3G TITAN SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 90
THE TENTH PLANET

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Character Options figure from the Doctor Who Micro Universe set.
Its model name is Cyberman.

Character Bio - The Cybermen hail from Earth's hidden twin planet Mondas where they...The Cybermen were created by the nefarious Cybus Industries on a parallel world to...The Cybermen first appeared on a spaceship hurtling away from a blackhole that...

The Cybermen are one of the inevitable conclusions of the universe. A perfect representation of the idea that humankind, in their desperate scramble for survival, might one day throw aside everything that made them human in the first place. No matter their origin, all Cybermen share two common traits; a cold emotionless husk of a brain, and an unwavering belief that all of reality would be better if it just became like them.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: MrNobody
  • Second playtest: Zakizzryn (@3 Attack)
  • Third playtest: tcglkn (@120)
  • Fourth playtest: Ronin (@130)
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by tcglkn

Last edited by Arkham; October 10th, 2021 at 12:38 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Cybermen

NAME = CYBERMEN

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = INVADERS
PERSONALITY = EMOTIONLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 120

ELECTRO-TOUCH 16
When a Cyberman inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent Unique Hero with its normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by Electro-Touch.

CYBER LEGION
Instead of attacking with the Cybermen you moved this turn, you may attack with any 3 Emotionless Cyborgs you control.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by MrNobody; May 19th, 2020 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Changed species to singular
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Just A Head

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Mini

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; May 16th, 2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I guess I have to continue doing your Who art.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cyber Legion is a cool power. Is that really not a mechanic we've used before?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cyber Legion is a cool power. Is that really not a mechanic we've used before?
We have something similar on Civilians, but it's different.

If we have used the mechanic before, I can always just change the references to Cybermen into references to Emotionless Cyborgs.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I guess so.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Just A Head

Since I now the Character Options figure is a little rare for a squad figure, the people who make the Doctor Who Miniatures Game sell the individual sprues for the Cybermen (and Daleks) from that game. They are 40mm figures, so a little bit taller than the typical Scape/Clix figure. But if you're like me and don't particularly mind scale in your stompy robot men, or doing some painting and assembling, I think they might be the way to go.

Original Post
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; May 1st, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The mini photos @A3n posted here are down. Looks like they're on the C3G server, can I access them somehow?
I'll look into if for you

All fixed. Links were wrong.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 17th, 2020, 10:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cybermen (Breathing)

Not that it would happen every game, but removing 3 OM's at once seems problematic. definitely pair them up with initiative boosters and give them OM1.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Works for me.
One of these days...

Quote:
I'll look into if for you

All fixed. Links were wrong.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not that it would happen every game, but removing 3 OM's at once seems problematic. definitely pair them up with initiative boosters and give them OM1.
Definitely something I'm keeping an eye on. The Hulkbuster Soldiers have a similar thing going on, but they have that high D20 roll. If it's coming in too strong, I have a few other ideas for handling the power. I don't really care about the specifics of the mechanics, as long as it captures the zappy taser hand theme.
Old April 18th, 2020, 03:35 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cybermen (Breathing)

The effect of this SA is basically identical to Taser Strike SA.

Quote:
TASER STRIKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
If an opponent's figure would receive one or more wounds from this special attack, you may choose not to inflict those wounds and remove an Order Marker at random from that figure's card. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by this special attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library