Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 5th, 2015, 07:27 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - 510 tourney! - Feb 7th

Son, now only about 25% chance I can go. If I do go I would need to borrow figures. Not doing Stinger/Q9 or Guardian army, but would need to borrow either Knights of Weston * 3 OR Marro Drones * 5 for an army. That's if I play. I will post tomorrow whether I will play or not, and if so, my army.
Old February 5th, 2015, 09:55 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will have Star Wars Imperial Assault with me for afterplay... it's the closest game to occupying Heroscape's niche that is currently in print. It's awesome in its own ways... you can shoot around corners... line of sight is not mutually assured! Dice may not roll how you want them... but you are not TOTALLY out of options. Seriously great game I am glad I got it.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old February 6th, 2015, 05:31 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Ok, not going. Maybe next time.
Old February 6th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Ok, not going. Maybe next time.
Bummer. Hope to see you make it sometime soon!
Old February 6th, 2015, 08:59 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

Looks like Sawyer and I will make it.
Old February 7th, 2015, 11:08 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was gung-ho to make this, but I am down with a fever. Have fun, wish I could be there.

Old February 7th, 2015, 01:46 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I was wondering if there was a set thing for A few months or the year for like point limits and such. And if so I think I'll be able to come in may but I wanted to start working on my army for then. If not then okay. If there is one then could someone PM me it?
Thanks!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old February 8th, 2015, 12:15 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
I was wondering if there was a set thing for A few months or the year for like point limits and such. And if so I think I'll be able to come in may but I wanted to start working on my army for then. If not then okay. If there is one then could someone PM me it?
Thanks!
No, we vary each event each month. Next month will be a draft tournament. I will post it in the next few days.
Old February 8th, 2015, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
I was gung-ho to make this, but I am down with a fever. Have fun, wish I could be there.
We missed you and @Deroche !

Phantom/Chris won with Othkuirk, GSs x4, Marro Warriors, Raelin.

I went 0-5 with Andask, Brutes x5.
Old February 8th, 2015, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Phantom/Chris won with Othkuirk, GSs x4, Marro Warriors, Raelin.
Wow!!! way to go Chris! And with such a unique build... I probably would have gone with Quahon in place of the MW and Othkurik... and gone 1/4 So... great job!

Old February 9th, 2015, 12:36 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Any thoughts on how Vallum compared to Dry Season? Good or bad, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; February 9th, 2015 at 12:40 AM. Reason: I didn't realize I chose almost the exact same angle for those pics 'til I saw them side-by-side.
Old February 9th, 2015, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Any thoughts on how Vallum compared to Dry Season?

I like them both a lot. I need to play on Vallum more before I can get an idea on how to play it better, since my game was fairly one-sided on it. Q10 was a beast against me on it, though that was certainly due more to Q10 and not the map, because both sides of his dice were on fire.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events