Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 26th, 2013, 07:28 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
I have also been playing Mirror's Edge. A highly frustrating game to play of constantly dying, attempting tricks repeatedly to reach the next area. I don't know how anyone ever enjoyed this game. The thing feels like one big chore.
Try playing Super Meat Boy.
Did that game ever come out for Xbox 360? I look and only find it for PC...

...I want to play it badly. The game looks super annoyingly hard and fun.
Yes, it's definitely out on the Xbox Live Arcade marketplace. I think it costs around $15.
Old January 26th, 2013, 08:20 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
I have also been playing Mirror's Edge. A highly frustrating game to play of constantly dying, attempting tricks repeatedly to reach the next area. I don't know how anyone ever enjoyed this game. The thing feels like one big chore.
Try playing Super Meat Boy.
I am familiar with this game, and have played the demo before. It's definitely not my cup of tea because of the loose controls that inevitably make you sort of purposely screw up.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being a gluton for punishment, as playing intensely difficult games like the old Metal Slug series, Omega Five, or Guwange is a blast. However, they at least are entertaining.

With Mirror's Edge, I'm hoping every level completed will bring with it an ending, heh.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:58 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Mechcommander 2

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:58 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Zelda: Ocarina of time (The original N64 version) I think I'm about halfway through, just beat the Fire Temple.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 6th, 2013, 04:33 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For all you Pole'fans out there,
I've recently started playing the MMORPG at http://monstermmorpg.com and have had a great experience so far.
My handle is ArizonaToby, I hope to see you online!
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:35 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Playing Dissidia Duodecim 12 and No Heroes Allowed on my psp. Both are fun games although No Heroes Allowed can be challenging at times.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:26 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I've been replaying Mass Effect 3 to get those last few achievements, plus I want to try out the DLC, which wasn't out my frist time around. I have to say, its a 100+ hour series that is pure genius, and the fact that the last 5 minutes ruin all of that really bothers me. Like I said though, the rest of it is no less than amazing, and I'm having a blast.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 6th, 2013, 07:57 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

New Super Mario Bros. Wii U. All the star coins collected and Bowser defeated. Peach can rest easy...at least until the next Nintendo console comes out.
Old February 6th, 2013, 08:19 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I just played Age of Mythology with Bloody_Bogle a few hours ago.
It was great.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old February 7th, 2013, 05:29 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Zelda: Ocarina of time (The original N64 version) I think I'm about halfway through, just beat the Fire Temple.
Finished! Now on to Majora's Mask...

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 7th, 2013, 05:33 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Great that you finished it. Personally, I liked Majora's better.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 7th, 2013, 05:33 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Get ready for the longest 3 days of Link's life!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games