Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 7th, 2011, 06:52 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - March 5th!

Do you know how many people were fielding Nilf/GSW's?

Either way, I think Charos/4th Mass is strong, I just don't know that it can compete straight up with the potential 6 attacks per turn that Nilf/GSW's is getting. That's all I was saying. Now, if 4th Mass can get the jump on the Greenscales, out range them for a turn or two and take them out. Then Charos should be be able to handle Nilfheim. But I think it would depend on how quickly the GSW's and Nilfy can get to the 4th Mass with no casualties. Just my theoryscaping.
Old February 8th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Put me down as maybe.

I have to wait a least a two weeks before the tourney to get a straight yes or no out of my dad.
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:07 PM

Adalwolf the Destroyer Woo who?

Hey, I am new to the forum, but not Heroscape. Me and a friend of mine will be attending the tournement, it will be our first tourny. So if you guys have any tips, it would be really appreciated. Thanks
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

New players!!! You'll find we're all very helpful opponents. (Except Deroche, he's just a jerk. )

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:56 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
New players!!! You'll find we're all very helpful opponents. (Except Deroche, he's just a jerk. )
This is correct...I will not be helpful. But I will buy you cookies.

Old February 10th, 2011, 11:26 AM

I am not a new player, i have been playing for several years. But I am new to the tounries. I am stuck in a predicament, ne and my brother have been army testing like banshees. we need ideas and we don't have a lot of duplicate figures.
Old February 10th, 2011, 01:21 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Alright, put down as a definite (maybe).

As of right now I won't have to work that weekend. Now it's just figuring out the travel (cheaply as possible) and convincing the wifey.
Old February 10th, 2011, 07:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalwolf the Destroyer View Post
But I am new to the tounries.
That's what I meant.

Quote:
I am stuck in a predicament, ne and my brother have been army testing like banshees. we need ideas and we don't have a lot of duplicate figures.

I have at least 2 of every common unit. Let me know and I can bring whatever you want to play (as long as I'm not already playing it ).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 10th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
But I am new to the tounries.
That's what I meant.

Quote:
I am stuck in a predicament, ne and my brother have been army testing like banshees. we need ideas and we don't have a lot of duplicate figures.

I have at least 2 of every common unit. Let me know and I can bring whatever you want to play (as long as I'm not already playing it ).
Ditto this - I'll bring anything you need if I have it and am not using it as well - and El Diabolo shoot me an email the day before so I can bring your guys back

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 10th, 2011, 08:54 PM

sorry, and thanks a ton, though i doubt it will be nessicary. like i said we have been play testing like banshees out of bleakwood, we just need ideas for competitive armies. I have looked at other threads, i just lack the resources to use them, (6 squads of blade gruts!?!?!) But i know for sure i am using Nilfheim.
Old February 10th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
sorry, and thanks a ton, though i doubt it will be nessicary. like i said we have been play testing like banshees out of bleakwood, we just need ideas for competitive armies. I have looked at other threads, i just lack the resources to use them, (6 squads of blade gruts!?!?!) But i know for sure i am using Nilfheim.
Welcome to the site!

With Nilfheim, Greenscales are a good choice. Having a melee screen (such as Deathreavers, Dividers, etc.) is a good idea so you can block your opponent's movements and get some units within striking range of Nilf. 4th Mass, 10th Regiment, and Stingers are good ranged units to use with him as well.

But in the end, bring whatever units you are comfortable with. We are fairly laid back even though this is called a "tourney."

MegaSilver
Old February 10th, 2011, 10:27 PM

I don't have greenscales =(, i wish i did, but thanks for the tips. I can't wait for the tourny.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events