Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 20th, 2009, 04:46 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Raiders of Zombie Island

Well met!

The advent of the new D&D Master Set, and my current obcession with Velenne's Zombie Island scenario, have sparked a vision . . .

Take the Zombie Island scenario. Place both permanent and mobile glyphs on the island. Instead of a plethora of artifacts, there is only one treasure to be gotten off the island - the Lost Ark. It is so heavy/cumbersome that it cannot be carried in the air or by any single figure. It can only be carried by at least 2 squad figures. The boats are made up of 3 seven hexers in a straight line. Be sure to include a couple of boats abandoned on the beach by their former, now presumed Zombified, owners. Armies are, of course, made up of squads and heroes by necessity, and 500+ points.

David
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:46 PM

IAmTheWalrus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Raiders of Zombie Island

This thread has a point, but it should be posted in the D&D scenarios section. Also, lose the "Well Met!". It's very annoying.
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:07 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Unless it's related to DnD directly, it doesn't have to go there. As far as I see, there's no relation to the game, it's independent and more related to Heroscape.

I like the scenario, but a little more information about the armies, or point of the game (this isn't Zombie Island, you'll have to lay it out again) would be nice.

And yeah, drop the greetings, please.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:41 PM

Commander GD Woo who?

One other thing, you sould use the "link" tool. I personally do not read many blogs so I have no clue as to what "Zombie Island Return" is.
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:18 AM

IAmTheWalrus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Okay. I read it again, and now I realize that it does make sense here. Thanks.
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:36 AM

Quintaton16 is surprisingly tart

Drop the negativity about the greeting. That goes far beyond the point of annoying.

Old December 21st, 2009, 10:43 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Keep the greeting, I've always liked it.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:49 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

I can't beleive I'm saying this but: Well met! (Which is a response, not an opener)

You guys should ignore the greeting, its only two words out of a post. I liked the Zombie Island scenario, although disappointed in the lack of some sort of map. If you could provide more information, this might become an interesting scenario mod.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios