Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 30th, 2013, 03:36 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Want Marro! (obtained) Also, Star Wars Minis for sale

I have a set of Star Wars Minis for sale, just in time for the release of HoSS

I priced about 1/3 of them at website that would buy them, they offered over $60 for a fraction of the collection, and would have resold them for several times more.

Notable Figures, with cards unless stated otherwise:
Darth Vader, Imperial Commander
Dark Jedi Master (good proxy for Cound Dooku)
Darth Maul, Champion of the Sith
Queen Amidala
Jango Fett #45
General Grievous, Scourge of the Jedi
Mara Jade, Jedi
Emperor Palpatine #25
Princess Leia, Senator
Boba Fett #2P23
Luke Skywalker of Dagobah
Anakin Skywalker #1
Mace Windu
Obi Wan Kenobi #1
Yoda, Jedi Master
Chewbacca, Enraged (no card)
Qui Gon Jin
Corellian Pirate (Mal Reynolds lookalike?)
Rodian Hunt Master (Greedo lookalike)

Then there are these nice neat squads, most with cards. None of the clone troopers or battle droids have cards. Some squad s may be a mix across sets, such as 2 or 3 models for stormtroopers.
Blue Clone Trooper x3
Orange Clone Trooper x3
Clone Trooper commander
Ewok x6
Battle Droids x8
Super Battle Droids x4
Gamorean Guards x2
Imperial Guards x2
Imperial officers x2
REbel Troopers x6
Rebel commandos x2
Scout Troopers x3
Storm Troopers x8

Pics available here.

-----The Marro have been supplied by Auggie's-----

We have been playing since my son was 5 years old, in the height of scaping.

While we have a good deal of Heroscape, one of the ways we afforded to keep up was by ignoring the Marro completely. Utgar had enough figs, anyway.

Now my oldest is 13. He has started lurking here and on BGG and is asking about getting the Marro for an army or two. And we have NONE.

So, I'm open to offers, preferably of lots of Marro before I turn to Auggie's and eBay. Our collection rules are 1x of each unique and 2x of each common, no more.

If you have extra of any Marro you want to get rid of, even/especially master set (warriors, Ne-Bak-whatever, the hive) let me know. Geekmail me (overtheboard @BGG) or email direct, wordsmith@eternalrevolution.com

Cards are nice, but not necessary.

Also willing to get the Eisenwiens, but I know they are bit harder to come by.

Last edited by RageAngel; July 2nd, 2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old July 1st, 2013, 06:46 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart
Re: Want Marro!

As a Marro fan, all I can say is good luck.

Wu-Sa-Ga, Dividers and Drones are hard to come by. Also the Drones should you acquire any function better with 3+ squads.
Old July 1st, 2013, 08:29 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Dividers, Wo-Sa-Ga, Drones will be your expensive ones. You're going to want 3+ of each squad to make them effective. They call it the SWARM of the Marro for a reason

PM me about any custom scenery
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post
As a Marro fan, all I can say is good luck.

Wu-Sa-Ga, Dividers and Drones are hard to come by. Also the Drones should you acquire any function better with 3+ squads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
Dividers, Wo-Sa-Ga, Drones will be your expensive ones. You're going to want 3+ of each squad to make them effective. They call it the SWARM of the Marro for a reason
Didn't you guys ever hear of proxying?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 02:50 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

Doesn't really help for the collecting aspect.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I think I still have some Drones leftover from my NIB sale I had a few months ago. I've been meaning to update that list and reopen the sale (need to pay for kickstarter stuff). Maybe this will give me some motivation.

-insert signature here-
Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, the rest of us kind of feel there are enough Utgar figs as it is compared to the other factions.

But I know most master set figs are uniques, and go for cheap since terrain has held more value, so hoping maybe someone has extras they want to get rid of at once.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:59 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I hate proxies. It's a collectable game. I hate to reduce it to a "rich kid" game but the actual figures and terrain are what made this game what it is. The unofficial expansions are great though. Play tested and great sets. But LOS is a pain without the proper sculpts to me.

Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:02 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

See, I call BS on that. There's a very small degree of difference between drones, stingers, dividers, and drudge.

If some dude sits down at my table and proxies, as long as I know what's what, and it's marked on the figure, then LOS is not a pain - if you see it, you can kill it.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
See, I call BS on that. There's a very small degree of difference between drones, stingers, dividers, and drudge.

If some dude sits down at my table and proxies, as long as I know what's what, and it's marked on the figure, then LOS is not a pain - if you see it, you can kill it.
And if you have a dispute, just switch the figure with the real deal. And once a real figure dies, switch it with a proxy.

I've never had problems with proxies.

~HS2010,
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:19 PM

Nah, if the difference was that negligible, they would never have made different sculpts

We all simply cannot play proxies over here. Proxies are illegal in almost every game tourney, be it miniature or card game.

Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:43 PM

Well, glad to see this sparked another great scapers debate.

I ended up getting a better deal at Augie's than I expected:

Marro Warriors squad (4 figures)
Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Su-Bak-Na
Marro Stinger squadx2
Marro Drudge squad x2
Marrden Nagrub squad x2
Tor-Kul-Na
Hive and Base

All for under $35 shipped. That'll be enough for now.

Now if you want proxies, I got a nice set of Star Wars minis up on ebay...

Last edited by RageAngel; July 2nd, 2013 at 08:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades