Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 27th, 2016, 05:37 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Item Glyphs

For the easiest solution, just tell your friend to print out the pdf
Old January 27th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Could there maybe be a tutorial made for those who aren't so great at figuring out how to print glyphs? I'm, uh, asking for a friend. Yeah, for a friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
For the easiest solution, just tell your friend to print out the pdf
Porkins is correct. The last page of the PDF is a sheet of glyph labels. Print this out on a sheet of sticker paper, cut them out, and apply to a glyph token and you are set. I ordered some extra treasure glyphs from Auggie's to make mine.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 27th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Love these. They remind me strongly of Dark Forces and Jedi Knight (probably because a bunch of them are equippable in those games...). Nice and simple and video gamey!
Old January 27th, 2016, 05:56 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I loved those games too! It was always great to be carrying 10 different weapons at all times and to be able to switch from one to another in a few milliseconds.
Old January 29th, 2016, 03:31 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Vibroblade and Fusion Cutter say they are common glyphs so do their effects stack if I have multiple blades/cutters? There is not currently any indication that they wouldn't. Unless they were meant to be uncommon glyphs?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 29th, 2016, 11:25 AM

We decided to allow them to stack because if we had made them Uncommon, Jabba would not be able to hand them out as rewards. It is thematically weird, but otherwise we would have had to limit figures to only carrying only one Item Glyph or add an additional (clunky) rule about choosing which Item Glyph you will use when you attack.
Old January 29th, 2016, 06:16 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Game not simulation after all lol thanks guys question about the Jabbas palace scenario is Han the only one able to carry the Carbonite glyph or could one of the bad guys pick it up?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 29th, 2016, 07:42 PM

Well, Han is the glyph, so he can't carry it. I suppose the bad guys could carry it...if they are Unique Hero, but it doesn't really make sense for this scenario. I suppose the scenario should specify that nobody can pick it up and move it. Jabba wouldn't be too happy if Boba walked away with Han...
Old February 14th, 2020, 08:42 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Added the rectangular cards to each glyph's post.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape