Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 6th, 2011, 05:08 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
January 22nd Indianapolis 1 on 1 tournament

Happy New Year! I'm ready to play some scape, and I hope you all are as well. We have a new location for this tournament instead of the usual spot at Grace Church. We will have it at Decatur Middle School, located at 5108 S High School Rd, Indianpolis, IN 46221. We will open doors at noon and start around 12:30. Please post on here on whether you can attend so I know whether to wait for you or not . Pull into the middle school lot off of High School Rd and come around to the right side of the building. Look for my maroon minivan at the rounded offices entrance. PM me if you don't have my number and I'll send it to you so you can reach me. I will do my best to put signs up.

The scenerio will be one on one swiss, four rounds, random glyphs on a map consisting of one master set and one terrain expansion (the usual). Build an army of 480 points. No Marvel, no custom, and for this tournament (in honor of recent events) no D&D scape. Everything from wave 1-10 and the big sets in between and that is it. This is a Classic Scape tourney.

As always, small trophy-ish prizes for first and second. I'll do something extra creative this time around.
Any questions? Comments? Rumors? Post them below. Thanks!

I'm just sayin.
Old January 6th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: January 22nd Indianapolis 1 on 1 tournament

YES!!!! Put me down as a maybe!!!!
Edit- Unless because of some freak blizzard, I'm in!

Last edited by Arrow Grut; January 6th, 2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old January 6th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll do my best to be there.
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:28 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

I am a firm maybe. Let me run things by the boss and confirm this with you.
Old January 7th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

Also very likely. No D&D Scape? But I want to play with my new toys...
Old January 9th, 2011, 07:22 PM

Soren is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow, it's nice to see that there's finally a group of scapers in my area. Ever since I got into scape the only groups in Indiana were either up north or down south.

Anyways, it's possible, but not likely, that I and a group of around 4 could come. Again, this probably won't happen, but if it does, will there be any possibility of borrowing figures/cards from someone? Will anyone be bringing their collections? I say this because, just off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure we have enough between us, but there may be a few coveted figures which would not be abundant enough to go around.

Anyways, if I am able to come I'll post an update, so put me down as pending.....

~Soren
Old January 9th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soren View Post
Wow, it's nice to see that there's finally a group of scapers in my area. Ever since I got into scape the only groups in Indiana were either up north or down south.

Anyways, it's possible, but not likely, that I and a group of around 4 could come. Again, this probably won't happen, but if it does, will there be any possibility of borrowing figures/cards from someone? Will anyone be bringing their collections? I say this because, just off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure we have enough between us, but there may be a few coveted figures which would not be abundant enough to go around.

Anyways, if I am able to come I'll post an update, so put me down as pending.....

~Soren
Usaully World's Enemy brings his whole collection of figs, but if he does not, I'm sure I can help you with that.
Old January 10th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Ditto to what Arrow Grut said -- assuming I can make it, I can bring extra if needed.
Old January 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Someone there will get you covered, Soren. Thanks for the offer of help Retlaw and Arrow Grut.

I'm just sayin.
Old January 11th, 2011, 03:02 PM

Anyone heard from Fenris25 in a while?

I'm just sayin.
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:53 AM

Quick bump. 6 days until scape! Can't wait!!!!

I'm just sayin.
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Move me to the probably not column.

Our church is having an all night event for the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders on Friday night/Saturday morning, and I'll be volunteerring as one of the chaperones/adult leaders. I won't get home until between 8:00a and 9:00a Saturday morning, so at 12:30p I'll probably sound asleep.

I was really looking forward to this, and who knows, maybe I'll still be able to make it, but I don't know how good I'd play on only a couple of hours of sleep.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events