Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 14th, 2016, 01:37 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: JerseyScape - Flex Tourney Sunday, 9/11/16 Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9BelowMadness View Post
@ Johngee: I would love to go to the October 15th Monmouth County event, but will be on my honeymoon.
WHAT?!?! That's heresy my friend. There's no better way to spend your honey moon than by playing HeroScape with your bride, before she starts coming up with a "Honey-Do List" for you... Okay, I will excuse you this time because of the wedding, but don't let it happen again (~~lol~~) j/k

Seriously, congratulations. I do wish you all the best.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events