Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 8th, 2015, 10:16 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
My Dear Fellow 'Scapers

Dear Friends,

I have seen rather disturbing things going around HSers, that I don't ever recall seeing. I see a lot more conflict than I'd like, and in the end, yes, it is always resolved, but it is disturbing none the less. It is true that fights will happen, and that they need to be resolved, and sometimes with harsh words. But this is not often the case. Usually, whatever the problem may be can be solved with soft words, and a small apology. And, if you're not comfortable with an apology, simply walking away may be a good answer.

I've taken my filthy hide to basically the hangout and CoN for a good while, but now that I've come back out of my abode, it's a little upsetting. While I do find a few members here who grind my gears, most I enjoy, and those that do upset me I am willing to move past with a "hello" and "good day." The big problem is, I have given out one neg rep my whole time on this site, and have never found the urge to give it out except for that one occasion... that was up till recently. Over the course of the past few weeks, I have witnessed rude and unbecoming behavior, and have noted at least three occasions I was about ready to hand out a neg. Why I have not is because I feel like members hand out a neg with all too much ease (my personal take on it), and that it should only be given out when a line is clearly crossed.

My point? Let's all be a little more civil. Some of you need to grow thicker skin, others stop giving people a hard time. And some of you realize you're wrong. But most of all, my friends, let it go. Unless you're an admin, or in some cases a mod, you shouldn't feel the urge to become the police. Seriously, some things aren't too big of a deal, and we'd all be a lot better off if people would calm down and simply ignore what happened, or deal with it civilly.

I could spend the rest of my time rambling about what is specifically wrong with how people are acting, and who's the culprits. But I won't, I'll just say this: Before you post, look at it and read it. Is this something you'd want someone saying to you? If you are in an argument -- does this do anything to calm things down, and does it have a respectful tone? Is this necessary? And what I mean by this last one is not that you can't be funny, or post random comments, but just make sure it's not something that will cause unnecessary harm. If you are someone who is being harassed or people are unnecessarily giving you a hard time, be the bigger man. Walk away with a nod of thanks and a "good day to you". I beseech you, don't allow unnecessary fighting where it can be avoided; just let it fly and I promise, you'll at least have my admiration.

Let's strive to be a cohesive, kind, and friendly community, not one bogged down by bickering and discord.

Thanks for taking the time to listen, and I hope you all take at least part of this to heart. Happy 'scaping, and continue to have fun.

Best regards.

~JS
Old February 8th, 2015, 10:22 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: My Dear Fellow 'Scapers

Boo! Go back to abusing us with your mod powers!

Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 8th, 2015 at 10:23 PM. Reason: No +rep this time buddy. Must. Spread. Love. And pixie dust.
Old February 8th, 2015, 10:37 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

Spoiler Alert!
And this, my friends, is a good illustration of what a rude post looks like. Jk.

Thanks, Flameslayer, I appreciate it. And yeah, bro, spread that pixie dust!

~JS
Old February 9th, 2015, 04:51 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

Spoiler Alert!
And this, my friends, is a good illustration of what a rude post looks like. Jk.

Thanks, Flameslayer, I appreciate it. And yeah, bro, spread that pixie dust!

~JS
Yeah let's all be able to turn a nasty argument into a ffamily friendly chat like these guys.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 9th, 2015, 05:08 PM

Totally unsure of whether or not I'm being mocked....

~JS
Old February 9th, 2015, 06:05 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Hahaha, I love Studio C!!!

Never thought I would see one of there videos on the site!!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 9th, 2015, 08:28 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

~JS
No I'm not mocking you. I'm mocking the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Hahaha, I love Studio C!!!

Never thought I would see one of there videos on the site!!!
Well I'm afraid to say you have.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 9th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

~JS
Are you looking to get yourself a new title?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 9th, 2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

~JS
That would depend on the title. Are you trying to abuse me with your admin powers?

~JS
Old February 9th, 2015, 11:03 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quote A View Post

~JS
That would depend on the title.
Please refer back to Quote A.

Quote:
Are you trying to abuse me with your admin powers?
No more than usual...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 10th, 2015, 07:35 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

There was a post awhile ago, maybe it was a signature, that said:

Quote:
SMARTPOST
Before posting, roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll a 1, don't post. Ever.
If you roll a 2-19, rethink/edit the post.
If you roll a 20, post.
Or something like that, anyways.

~HS2010, who rolled a 13, 4, and 5, before rolling a 20.

Original "Post", before edits:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 10th, 2015, 08:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Therion

This fella, @heroscaper2010 ?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/member.php?u=7152

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 10th, 2015 at 09:00 PM. Reason: He is actually a pretty cool dude, though I haven't seen him on FB much lately, probably cuz of work

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online