Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 3rd, 2014, 02:08 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah soundoff

Link says webpage not available... Also, Is anyone going to create a battle report thread?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 3rd, 2014, 02:51 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fixed. Do you want to be in charge of making that thread?
Old November 3rd, 2014, 03:48 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Absolutely! Utah NHSD 2014 Battle Reports

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old November 16th, 2014, 10:10 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

I can't rep all you guys because I don't rep enough and they won't let me. So I will just have to do it here, thanks to everyone who came and played had a blast.
Old November 16th, 2014, 10:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
That's too bad that you guys are just a little too far for me and my gang to come play with you guys, preston Id is just off the border by logan Ut up north. I rarely go down there except for gun shows and the occasional comic con. oh well.
I travel to preston all the time visiting wife's family. I wouldn't mind playing a game when I get up there, if we scheduled it in advance. So what part of preston do you live in? We are on the north end of town where the road splits. Whats your last name, maybe my wife even knows who you are?
Just Let me know by pm when you are coming up to this neck of the woods and we can set something up. I have plenty of figures to play a decent game without anyone bringing any. Thousands of plenty.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 21st, 2014, 11:27 AM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Thanksgiving weekend we will be in preston to have thanksgiving with family. Possible wed or thursday arriving and leaving Sunday to come home. Thursday obviously no. Friday before 5 p.m. would work and Saturday morning we are cutting our christmas tree and afternoon would probably work. Steve

p.s. Braxton my 14 year old son would love to play as well. How many would be playing from your side?

Last edited by wjscaper; November 21st, 2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: adding comment
Old November 22nd, 2014, 01:27 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, I have this up in the event section, but I thought I would throw it up here as well.

On December 20th I am hosting a tournament (500 point/No custom or marvel please), the Jingle Bell Bash, in Riverton UT (About 20 minutes from Salt Lake). It is at my local game store Fongo Bongo games at 10:30 am.

I am in need of a few more players, but it will be a blast! The address is 1751 W 12600 S, Riverton, UT 84065.

There will be a three dollar entrance few to cover the cost of prizes

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 24th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Interesting. Give us some more details. How long are we playing? How many rounds, etc.?

Old November 25th, 2014, 11:37 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post
Thanksgiving weekend we will be in preston to have thanksgiving with family. Possible wed or thursday arriving and leaving Sunday to come home. Thursday obviously no. Friday before 5 p.m. would work and Saturday morning we are cutting our christmas tree and afternoon would probably work. Steve

p.s. Braxton my 14 year old son would love to play as well. How many would be playing from your side?
I'll have to get with some of my brothers, we could easily throw down a 4 to 5 player match freeforall, or if I get my nephew as well we may be able to do a tournament. I want to try for maybe saturday afternoon, I will have to get you the details.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 1st, 2014, 12:09 PM

Went to Idaho and played some scape with the Trex clan. It was fun seeing his customs and collection. Thanks for a great time.
Old December 1st, 2014, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Hey guys, I have this up in the event section, but I thought I would throw it up here as well.

On December 20th I am hosting a tournament (500 point/No custom or marvel please), the Jingle Bell Bash, in Riverton UT (About 20 minutes from Salt Lake). It is at my local game store Fongo Bongo games at 10:30 am.

I am in need of a few more players, but it will be a blast! The address is 1751 W 12600 S, Riverton, UT 84065.

There will be a three dollar entrance few to cover the cost of prizes
I would love to say I would be there but, That is a personal day for our family. If things change and I can make it I will let you know. However, I Would be interested in future events that you schedule. Let us know.
Old December 1st, 2014, 07:09 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@TREX -- I hope the TREX and @wjscaper clans had a great Thanksgiving weekend of HeroScape, sorry I missed it. TREX, do you ever go to I-CON in April or October?
@Scaperedude -- I'd like to come on 12/20, we need to expand the pool of local players whenever possible. It depends on how exhausted I am from work that morning, though. What kind of games are you thinking of, 1 on 1, teams?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers