Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:38 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart
Re: Realistic Market Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
Value fluctuates with the market. I’ve found the best way is to search for the item on eBay, checkmark only SOLD items, and you will see what actual people are paying for them.
Very much this. People usually look only at ebay auction listings that often have 0 bids and likely will remain that way. Seeing what they actually sell for is much more useful for both buyers and sellers trying to find a reasonable price.
I feel like I'm in an echo chamber.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades