Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 19th, 2019, 10:06 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

I think we should get the gang all back together, find out what’s going on at the bank( someone planning a robbery maybe?) and plan out what we are going to do at the party. Planning isn’t Granites strong suit, so he is most likely just going to follow along with what ever Rockstar decides. Or does anyone feel like there is more to gain at the beach?
Old March 19th, 2019, 11:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Eats snacks and drinks from fridge. Calls Granite for a Van pick up (phone gives them the GPS) and joins the group. Totally on board with checking out the bank lead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2019, 12:46 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm going to be traveling out of town on Thursday, I'll be gone for about a week and a half. I'll still be checking in on this website, but it most likely won't be as often as normal. So my RP here could be limited. My character will just go along with whatever the group decides to do. If not doing anything that requires me to be visible, I'm going to have my cloaking armor turned on and trying to go unnoticed.
Old March 20th, 2019, 11:39 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Lana will research the US Bank tower, and try to get a list of lessees. She'll look for ones that aren't obviously parts of larger organizations, and have enigmatic or otherwise suspicious names, and go from identified office to identified office, trying to figure out which ones are suspicious.

She won't go to the mystery house, once she learned about the cameras, because she doesn't (yet) want to be identifiable by the bad guys. If it's not too late.

I'm not sure whether this calls for a roll, but here goes:
Charisma check ~ 9 (roll) + 4 (charisma) =13

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 20th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I can shut down the cameras if need be Lana.
I imagine I can fry most electrical devices with an electrical shock.
Old March 20th, 2019, 01:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

“Do it, brah!”

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I can shut down the cameras if need be Lana.
I imagine I can fry most electrical devices with an electrical shock.
Go ahead, but don't do it for Lana's sake. I think checking out the bank tower is helpful, and others are welcome to join her to split the workload, if they are so inclined.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 20th, 2019, 01:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think I would be extremely useful in that environment. Probably could make us all millionaires in no time.

Hmm, maybe I better not fry the place if we are going to try to infiltrate the enemy.
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:32 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm going to run over to the US Bank building. I assume that I will need to roll a feat for Superspeed, unnoticeable surveilance.

Here goes: roll (11) + Superspeed? (dexterity =4 Speed =8 ) = 23? (15? 19?)
@quozl not sure if I am doing this right. Your help would be appreciated.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 21st, 2019, 10:02 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

“Feat” is the term used for challenges that do not involve combat. A feat is used to attempt a non-combat action, resist a power or modify your own use of powers (a power feat).

When rolling a feat that does not involve skill, use the most relevant ability score for your roll. When rolling a feat that does involve skill – and rolling a feat to resist a power or modify a power always involves skill –use the character’s level or the most relevant ability score, whichever value is higher.

The target number of a feat depends on whether it is opposed by another creature or character, or whether it is unopposed. If opposed by another creature or character, the target number is equal to 10 + that creature’s relevant ability score or level (as above). Arm wrestling, for example, would be a test of one character’s strength against the other, so the target would equal 10 + the opposing character’s STR, and the player would roll 1d20 + their own STR. If the character is not opposed by a creature, the target is determined by the MM. The following chart gives sample challenge levels for feats.

Code:
Feat Level  Target   Notes
Normal      15         Things that a norma lhuman can accomplish with effort and luck
Heroic      20         Things that can only be accomplished by the most skilled people that have ever lived
Superhuman  25         Things that are beyond the capability of normal human beings, such as leaping over a building (a feat of STR)
Epic        30         Things that only the greatest heroes can achieve, such as swimming across the Atlantic Ocean (a feat of CON)
Cosmic      35         Things only the gods can accomplish, such as nudging a planet from its orbit without destroying it (a feat of STR or perhaps of INT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 21st, 2019, 10:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So being sneaky with your Superspeed would be a skilled feat and would be DEX. Your DEX is 4 but your Level is 5 and skilled feats let you choose the highest. So you'd add 5 to your roll of 11, giving you a 16, which is enough for normal. So your attempt at unnoticeable surveillance is a success but only at normal level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 23rd, 2019, 12:21 PM

Louisan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Kara will not be going to the bank, as she won't be much help without her powers, and glowing tends to ruin a stealth mission. Instead, she stays with whoever else is not going to the bank and tries to plan what to do at the party.

My thoughts: It sounds like the evil super team have someone who can tell if we're being honest, and will likely discover our ruse. We should send someone to find that person and somehow trap them and/or nullify their powers so we won't be discovered.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games