Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 21st, 2019, 09:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Came here to comment on something, but I don't remember what.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2019, 09:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Idk man, I haven’t posted a design here in a while...
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Idk man, I haven’t posted a design here in a while...
Weird.

IIII

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 29th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

https://imgur.com/a/Fo4JlIc

This is the link to all the WIP photos for the Doctor minis I've been painting. Mainly just throwing them here so I can get to them later without having to dig through my phone's camera roll.

I've already screwed up in a few places. I'm going to have to redo eyes on the ones I've tried to do them on so far, and the 5th Doctor is already a mess. I'm also really dreading the 4th Doctor's scarf.
Old March 29th, 2019, 07:41 PM

You might consider doing the eyes with a sharpie. I don't think big dabs of paint are needed there, just something really small and almost unnoticeable.

Old March 29th, 2019, 07:48 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
You might consider doing the eyes with a sharpie. I don't think big dabs of paint are needed there, just something really small and almost unnoticeable.
I have one of those super-fine sharpies with the metal point with a tiny bit of ink. I think I'll ask someone else to do it though, because I've realized I have really shaky hands.
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
I have one of those super-fine sharpies with the metal point with a tiny bit of ink. I think I'll ask someone else to do it though, because I've realized I have really shaky hands.
I still think that a flesh-tone/sepia wash is all you need to bring out just about any sculpted facial detail at this scale.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:29 AM

Btw, finally watched the end of 12th Doc and the pretty cool Missy stuff on that ship by the blackhole.

Old March 30th, 2019, 01:30 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Btw, finally watched the end of 12th Doc and the pretty cool Missy stuff on that ship by the blackhole.
I love that season finale so much. It’s equal parts hopeful and bleak, but never feels like it has tonal whiplash. It actually manages to give what would be a satisfying end to the whole character of the Master. (along with retroactively “fixing the Simm Master) It brings back the really creepy original Cyberman design and adds new layers of horror to it. And Peter Capaldi is absolutely perfect every second he’s on screen. “Pity. No stars. I hoped there would be stars.”

Now the Christmas special that come afterward...I have less positive things to say about that.
Old March 30th, 2019, 11:08 AM

Yeah that finale was probably the best of 12th Doc from my perspective.

Old April 1st, 2019, 02:02 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

This thread has been an awesome resource. I don't know how on-topic this is, but I wanted to share the cards I made using your DW designs as the primary reference, along with a custom TARDIS.

The miniatures I used are from the Doctor Who Micro-Universe line.

Characters:
Spoiler Alert!

Items:
Spoiler Alert!

I also came up with a TARDIS design that I think captures the transportation aspects of it pretty well. I added a "TARDIS Key" Equipment to go along with it. I'm curious to know what you think:

The TARDIS:
Spoiler Alert!

Picture of the miniatures I am using:

The Doctor Who minis are very close in scale to Official Heroscape. The TARDIS miniature is a slightly larger scale than the characters. But it is not too jarring and overall they look pretty good together.

Please note that I'm not trying to hijack your thread or anything like that, just thought you would be interested to see what kind of Customs people have made using the WIP resources you and others on here have already provided.

I have other customs that are more "original" than the ones in this post, but I feel they wouldn't be relevant in this thread. Eventually I'll make my own thread when I have more customs under my belt and more playtesting. The TARDIS is the only design on this list not directly based on the customs in this thread, but since I noticed a lack of a TARDIS design in the OP I added my own.

Thanks for all the work you've poured into this project!

Last edited by Skyver; April 1st, 2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old April 1st, 2019, 03:05 PM

Those minis look pretty cool! Any chance of you taking a picture of them next to some Scape figures?

There's definitely plenty of room for you to pitch into this project and help make the Whoverse part of C3G Superheroscape if you want! From playtesting to collaborating to eventually lead designing if you're interested.

I like that you went with the Sonic Screwdriver as an equipment glyph, btw. Though I disagree with the idea that you shouldn't be able to drop it from taking wounds. The Doctor certainly drops it at pivotal times!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy