Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 05:05 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios!

This is really really cool stuff. Thanks TheGuru for bringing this stuff to Heroscapers!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old March 2nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Scenario 2 is up:

Scenario 2: Obsidian Attack at Steam Alley
I love it. I really like this one because:

1) I can build it. The 1st one is unbuildable in my household because I only have 1 TJ.

2) It's small. Battle wise, that isn't the best, but you can set it up in a small area, which is a huge from me. The first one was huge. I was planning on setting it up (with the aid of my cousin's TJ) in our room at TotalCon, but it went way over the table.

Good stuff here.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:06 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Battlefield is set up. Waiting this weekend to play a game or 2.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:53 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Going to build this map this weekend and play it with my oldest son (age 7). Thank you so much for releasing these!
Old March 3rd, 2011, 08:25 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Had fun last night with two games of two player Song of the Pillars--kolakoski and I each won one. Now it's time to slide it over to the side and build Steam Alley! Yes!!!
Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Had fun last night with two games of two player Song of the Pillars--kolakoski and I each won one. Now it's time to slide it over to the side and build Steam Alley! Yes!!!
Well met!

We really missed Taeblewalker, though. 2 players is OK; it's 'scape after all, but it will clearly be more exciting to play with 3.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Well met!

We really missed Taeblewalker, though. 2 players is OK; it's 'scape after all, but it will clearly be more exciting to play with 3.
That's what happens when I forget that I have a tutoring job until the last minute.

Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:59 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I may have found a mistake in Steam Alley--I put it on the original map post for theGuru to check out. Looks like a fun board to play!
Old March 3rd, 2011, 04:08 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice Catch. Noted in the download thread how it should work for those setting it up today. I'll fix it tonight. Sorry about that guys! I better triple check that Feldspar Pass build before it goes up on Wednesday.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:24 AM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Steam Vents: After taking a turn, each player rolls the
20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, choose a figure on the
battlefield that was activated this turn. That figure receives a
wound.

A couple of questions:
1) Why are lava resistant figures not immune to steam?
2) I assume when it says turn, it refers to EACH turn and not OM? ex. Bonding Knights with Gilbert, roll for Gilbert and then roll for Knights.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old March 5th, 2011, 09:31 AM

1. I'd assume Lave Resistant figures are not immune to steam for play balance--otherwise both sides would build mostly with the several now available! I may try a varient where Player 2 can have only one squad of Obsidian Guards, and Player 1 none, with they alone being immune.

2. Should "Goal: Destroy all your opponent's figures." be eliminated from the scenario?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News