Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 14th, 2022, 10:58 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Spoiler free. I have loved Obi-Wan’s characterization. His current disconnect to the Force is not only portrayed by the fact that he buried his and Anakin’s lightsabers in the sand, but also by his inability to connect with Qui-Gon’s Force Ghost. I hope we get to see him connect with Qui-Gon (and consequently, Liam Nissan reprising the role) by the end of the show.

It definitely stands in contrast to Sir Alec Guinness’ Kenobi who was confident enough in the Force to tell Vader “strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine” and then allow Vader to do so.

Not spoiler free.
Spoiler Alert!
Ditto all that! They are expanding characters and world in all the right ways imo.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape