Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 21st, 2013, 07:16 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!
'scapers resident nutcase

Hi. I kind of don't know what to say. I have caused problems not only on here, but throughout my life.

I don't consider myself much of a soldier. I never saw war. But guys I knew, or at least respected as soldiers, we had a funeral once a month. Once a month.

I go through a severe manic depressive episode every six days. I've timed it. Six days. I've lost jobs, family, friends, and college over this. I am not playing the sympathy card because I do not want your god damn sympathy. I am just tired of being treated like a mental patient.

This might sound kind of stupid and juvenile, but the 'Scape helps keep me going in life. I have no delusions about it; rather, life is very strange to me and I cannot comprehend it. I don't get it. But my game stuff, I can categorize, and order. The sense of order and what I can comprehend amidst a weird strange randomness that always threatens to invade my head.

I hope, whenever I offend someone, I did not mean to. There are things I do I literally truly do not remember. It's getting worse over time. I actually accused my father of raping or not raping my school friend.

I think he wanted to.

I am so sorry. They always ignore the last half of the diagnosis..... "Psychotic Features".

I never wanted to hurt any of you. Please tell johngee and my friends. I am so sorry.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old October 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 'scapers resident nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post
Hi. I kind of don't know what to say. I have caused problems not only on here, but throughout my life.

I don't consider myself much of a soldier. I never saw war. But guys I knew, or at least respected as soldiers, we had a funeral once a month. Once a month.

I go through a severe manic depressive episode every six days. I've timed it. Six days. I've lost jobs, family, friends, and college over this. I am not playing the sympathy card because I do not want your god damn sympathy. I am just tired of being treated like a mental patient.

This might sound kind of stupid and juvenile, but the 'Scape helps keep me going in life. I have no delusions about it; rather, life is very strange to me and I cannot comprehend it. I don't get it. But my game stuff, I can categorize, and order. The sense of order and what I can comprehend amidst a weird strange randomness that always threatens to invade my head.

I hope, whenever I offend someone, I did not mean to. There are things I do I literally truly do not remember. It's getting worse over time. I actually accused my father of raping or not raping my school friend.

I think he wanted to.

I am so sorry. They always ignore the last half of the diagnosis..... "Psychotic Features".

I never wanted to hurt any of you. Please tell johngee and my friends. I am so sorry.
We all bring our own set of problems to whatever we do, each one of us. One of my favorite songs called "We Are the Others" by Delain talks about this. Those that are "normal" are just able to cover their problems better than we can unfortunately. After all, I feel at times depression and other things from not having my friends really relate with my interests (they like sports, I like board games; they like superheroes slightly, I like superheroes a lot; they like shooter games, I like strategy games; they like your typical teen movies, I like the geeky ones; the list goes on) Sorry for hijacking it with me but I needed to get it off my chest. If you need someone to talk to Cryptoknight, I'm always available.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:02 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 'scapers resident nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post

I think he wanted to.

We all bring our own set of problems to whatever we do, each one of us. One of my favorite songs called "We Are the Others" by Delain talks about this. Those that are "normal" are just able to cover their problems better than we can unfortunately. After all, I feel at times depression and other things from not having my friends really relate with my interests (they like sports, I like board games; they like superheroes slightly, I like superheroes a lot; they like shooter games, I like strategy games; they like your typical teen movies, I like the geeky ones; the list goes on) Sorry for hijacking it with me but I needed to get it off my chest. If you need someone to talk to Cryptoknight, I'm always available.
Every person has his/her own problems in life, some merely hide them. Sites like these, thankfully, accept people for who they are. I've discovered that, even though I know very few 'scapers outside of heroscapers.com, everyone is family; even though we may sometimes want to rip each other limb from limb, we forgive each other. If anything ever needs to be said, I hope that the speaker shall not hesitate.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General