Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 21st, 2013, 05:47 PM

ThePhoenix112 Woo who?
Selling entire collection - PIECING OUT -

LIST UPDATED AS OF 8/2/13

Making deals and shipping things out! Let me know what you're wanting!

FULL SET LIST:

Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set (x3)
Marvel Master Set (x2)

ALL WAVES LISTED BELOW INCLUDE TERRAIN, DICE, AND OTHER ITEMS THAT CAME WITH THE SETS

-WAVE 1-

GRUT ORCS (x2):

Arrow Gruts
Blade Gruts

HEROES OF BLEAKWOOD:

Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Venoc Warlord

SNIPERS AND VIPERS:

Omnicron Snipers
Venoc Vipers

THE IX ROMAN LEGION:

Roman Archers
Roman Legionnaires

-WAVE 2-

DRONES AND MINIONS

Minions of Utgar

HEROES OF BARRENSPUR:

Khosumet The Darklord
Krug

KNIGHTS AND THE SWOG RIDER (x2):

Knights of Weston
Swog Rider

MINUTEMEN AND WOLVES:

4th Massachusetts Line
Anubian Wolves

-WAVE 3-

GORILLAS AND HOUNDS:

Gorillinators
Marrden Hounds

HEROES OF NOSTRALUND (x2)

Alastair Macdirk
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Deathwalker 7000
Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior

-WAVE 4-

HEROES OF TROLLSFORD

Major X17
Morsbane
Parmenio
Sudema
Valguard

-WAVE 5-

GLADIATORS AND AGENTS (x2):

Crixus
Nakita Agents
Retiarius
Spartacus

WARRIORS AND SOULBORGS:

Warriors of Ashra

-WAVE 6-

ARCHERS AND KYRIE (x2):

Tagawa Samurai Archers
The Einar Imperium

SHADES AND ORCS:

Shades of Bleakewoode

HEROES OF DURGETH (x2):

Eldgrim the Viking Champion
Empress Kiova
Kaemon Awa
Kee-Mo-Shi (x1)
Runa

ZOMBIE HORDE:

Zombies of Morindan (x2)

-WAVE 7-

FIENDS AND VAMPIRES:

Iskra Esenwein
Marcu Esenwein
Rechets of Bogdan

-EXPANSION SETS-

RAKNAR'S VISION (HEROES OF LINDESFARME):

Braxas
Jotun
Major Q9
Nilfheim
Theracus

THAELENK TUNDRA:

Dzu-Teh

ORM'S RETURN (HEROES OF LAUR):

Brunak
Charos
Deathwalker 8000
Dund

VOLCARREN WASTELAND (x2)

Obsidian Guards

-PROMOS-

CREST OF THE VALKYRIE (Toys r Us Exclusive Promos):

Acolarh
Hatamoto Taro
Laglor
Ornak
Sir Gilbert

Last edited by ThePhoenix112; August 2nd, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:12 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Selling entire collection

Ho-ly. That is one massive collection. You said you only played a couple times? What a shame, I'd kill to have a collection that big. Unfortunately it's way outside my price range, although it seems to be a fair price per piece, but it's a lot of money to invest for me personally.

Good luck finding a buyer, undoubtebly you will, especially if the price comes down at some point. Lots of people around the site have that kind of money to invest in a lot that big, or smaller parts of it.

If you enjoyed the game in the times you got to play it, I'd encourage you to stick around! There's a great online league that doesn't necessarily require actual physical parts. Check it out!

Cheers, El_T
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

There are only a few things I'd need, but I'd be happy to buy up to 2 Aubrien Archers and some ice tiles. If you can break it up it would help.

Old July 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It is difficult to tell how much this is worth and just how desirable the collection is without a list detailing what you have.
Old July 21st, 2013, 11:01 PM

ThePhoenix112 Woo who?

Biggest reason I started buying up the terrain and whatnot was for a modified version of the game using rules to make it Final Fantasy Tactics. My brother ended up buying a ton of the expansions just because, then sold his lot to me. I do enjoy it and I might try some of the other versions, I just amassed it and it's been sitting to the side for a while.

I'll try my best to get a list tonight, hopefully when I got the pieces I got the cards that go with them so I can match everything up.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 02:17 AM

ThePhoenix112 Woo who?

Removing to save space, updating main post.

Last edited by ThePhoenix112; July 22nd, 2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 08:51 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'd be interested in the Dzu-teh, the ice tiles, and perhaps the glaciers. But not the snow; I have a lot of that.

Old July 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

There's a lot of stuff I'd be interested in.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:21 AM

ThePhoenix112 Woo who?

I'd really rather sell it all at one time just to save the hassle of dealing with piecing it out. I understand not everyone can drop up to 2k easily. However, if I can have a good chunk of the characters and terrain claimed then it'd be easier for me to work with. So far not a lot of overlap from the requests. Just post what you're interested in. I know in the end I may get shafted and stuck with a lot of the base set stuff but I also know that a lot of the value lies in the expansions.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 02:56 PM

ThePhoenix112 Woo who?

Alright, everything is fully sorted and listed in the main post. No more long, ugly list!
Old July 23rd, 2013, 10:41 AM

ThePhoenix112 Woo who?
Re: Selling entire collection - UPDATED WITH ORGANIZED LIST!

I'm getting lowballers and outright liars ("Sets worth 600-700 at best" from a guy who does nothing but sell individual figures/cards and was the base for a lot of my personal pricing) on ebay and I would rather piece it out and deal with the headache rather than wait. So, I'm going to work it like this. If you're interested in parts of the lot, let me know. If I can get at least a certain amount paid outright for parts, I'll part it out. Some have sent me lists already and I appreciate that. If you're only able to spend a certain amount, let me know that too. I'm happy to work with people and make deals for bigger buys. Shipping would be through flat rate boxes depending on the size of the lot.

So, post or send me your lists.
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM

ThePhoenix112 Woo who?
Re: Selling entire collection - UPDATED WITH ORGANIZED LIST!

Alright, I've gotten enough interest that it's worth it to piece it out. Also, I can do paypal and credit card (have a square account) so whichever works for you. I'll probably try to keep the master sets together but I'm perfectly fine piecing out the waves.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades