Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 2nd, 2014, 09:12 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Your Favorite Hero/Squad?

This may have been posted before, but who cares...

What is your:

1) Favorite Hero?

2) Favorite Unique squad?

3) Favorite Common squad?

and also why they're your fave's.

For me, it's:

1) Isamu (hands down)

2) Ninja's of the Northern Wind

3) Zombies of Morindan.

I love Isamu mainly because of his sculpt and his cheap-ness. He is literally the cheapest unit in the game. (I don't count Otonashi, he was before her. ) I've assassinated sooooo many figures with him over the years...Just a couple weeks ago he took down a Krav Agent and two Ninja's by himself!

I love the Ninja's for the same reason I love Isamu. Awesome sculpt(s), and the fact that they usually get the job done for me. Ninja's are cool.

And last but not least, I'm a BIG zombie fan, and these little zealots munch anything in their paths! You need a minimum of 2-3 squads to really be effective, but I love to run my 1,000 pt. team of all zombies sometimes.

So whose your favorites and why?

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old November 2nd, 2014, 08:46 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Your Favorite Hero/Squad?

1) Cyprien, my blood-sucking friend who almost always performs well.
2) Airborne Elite, who I use to assassinate key figures, or bomb the masses, depending on the defense of opponent's figures.
3) Zombies, who doesn't like the zombies? I love seeing the horde move across the map about as much as seeing my opponents face when they actually realize the zombies are about to eat dinner. Replacing an opposing figure with a fresh zombie is also a joy of mine.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 10:08 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I hearby give you permission to call me indecisive...
1. Major Q10/ Major Q9/ Deathwalker 9000
2. Marro Warriors/ Airborne Elite/ Krav Maga Agents
3. Marro Stingers/ 4th Massachusetts Line/ Knights Of Weston

When I first got my ROTV I drafted DW9K as my first pick. Nobody picked Drake at that time. What awesome strategy. Both Majors I think are some of the most awesome figures in the game. (Except for the Wrist Rocket's range!)

Marro Warriors. The unkillable squad. Who doesn't like that? Airborne Elite. How many games did they win for me? A lot. Krav Maga Agents. 2 words. STEALTH DODGE! Plus that guy with his gun up in the air is known as The Guy With Cool Hair, or Stealth Dodge. Plus, whenever they do a sucessful stealth dodge, say "Stealthy Dodge!".

Marro Stingers. I just love these guys. 1st pick all the time. 4th Mass. No questions, just the 4TH MASS! (Of awesomeness) Knights Of Weston. Legendary melee squad. Like real legendary. Like Legen- wait for it- Dary!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 09:27 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
2) Airborne Elite, who I use to assassinate key figures, or bomb the masses, depending on the defense of opponent's figures.
3) Zombies, who doesn't like the zombies? I love seeing the horde move across the map about as much as seeing my opponents face when they actually realize the zombies are about to eat dinner. Replacing an opposing figure with a fresh zombie is also a joy of mine.
Good choices! Love Cyprien, and welcome to the Zombie club!

I haven't used Airborne in ages. One of the most deadly squads in the game.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old November 3rd, 2014, 09:47 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:

I don't think I've ever had the Airborne last more than 2 rounds, but they just about always make a big dent in the opposing army and almost always make their points back.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 01:23 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

1( Kaemon Awa

2(NotNW

3( MacDirk warriors
Old November 3rd, 2014, 06:15 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't think I've ever had the Airborne last more than 2 rounds, but they just about always make a big dent in the opposing army and almost always make their points back.
1st turn of game: Drop Airborne, throw grenade. Kills 2 squads of Marro Stingers and deals 2 wounds to Rhogar Dragonspine. Awesomeness in a squad.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1st turn of game: Drop Airborne, throw grenade. Kills 2 squads of Marro Stingers and deals 2 wounds to Rhogar Dragonspine. Awesomeness in a squad.
See what I'm saying? These guys are beast. Their peak of beastliness is a round one drop, but they are still beast dropped whenever.

Last edited by mtl1998; November 3rd, 2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Stupid there, they're, and their.
Old November 5th, 2014, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

See what I'm saying? These guys are beast. Their peak of beastliness is a round one drop, but they are still beast dropped whenever.
Or, their peak is when they get extreme height and storm the castle... From the inside. I feel bad for the defenders.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 13th, 2014, 08:13 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

1) Deadeye Dan
2) Tagawa Samurai
3) Omnicron Snipers

1) He's a cheap hero with a really cool theme and a unique niche in gameplay.
2) Awesomely themed Samurai units that get stronger over time and wield the devastating counter strike ability.
3) Jandar's original common squad, the Snipers demonstrate the true value of height and glyph control. Plus, rolling 3 dice with these guys is a sight to behold.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old November 13th, 2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
1)
3) Jandar's original common squad, the Snipers demonstrate the true value of height and glyph control. Plus, rolling 3 dice with these guys is a sight to behold.
All I can say is PLEASE ROLL ALL SHIELDS! Deadly shot kills. Omnicrons are boss.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 20th, 2014, 03:16 PM

iamadoorknob is surprisingly tart

1)Su Bak Na. I'm currently enamored by this beast that can assassinate entire squads on very hilly terrain. Despite being a glass cannon, it can usually take out a key squad/hero before going down.
2) Krav Maga Agents. These can upset an entire strategy. They took out two squads of 4th Mass with ease when they had some height.
3)Warforged Soliders. I'm having a lot of fun with these right now on hilly terrain using a single squad of them to tie up key units and deal some good damage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion