Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:31 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

Those sound pretty cool @Elstree , thanks.

Any chance for some pictures to add to the Facebook post?
Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Juliana has to drop out, unfortunately. I'm still waiting to hear from a couple other people.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 23rd, 2018, 08:40 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Those sound pretty cool @Elstree , thanks.

Any chance for some pictures to add to the Facebook post?
Pictures of the 3d printed waterfalls, you mean? There are some here in my gallery you could use.
Old October 25th, 2018, 08:54 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hi. Thanks for the shout out, we've been stupid busy over here. We are a maybe at this point. Soccer is finally over but I'm still working twelves and Saturdays to boot. If I don't have to work, we should be there. But the problem is I won't know until the Friday before. I hope to make it. I'll let you know for sure when I know.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old October 25th, 2018, 10:53 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Hi. Thanks for the shout out, we've been stupid busy over here. We are a maybe at this point. Soccer is finally over but I'm still working twelves and Saturdays to boot. If I don't have to work, we should be there. But the problem is I won't know until the Friday before. I hope to make it. I'll let you know for sure when I know.

Hope your schedule lightens soon, not just so you can make it to the tourney, but so you don't burn out.
Old October 25th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It would be good to see you, hose, if we all get lucky and you can be there.

= =
Old October 26th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just wanted to confirm: I have two complete sets of waterfalls, heights 2 through 8, to contribute as prizes! I wasn't sure they would get printed in time, but I have them in-hand now.
Old October 26th, 2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
I just wanted to confirm: I have two complete sets of waterfalls, heights 2 through 8, to contribute as prizes! I wasn't sure they would get printed in time, but I have them in-hand now.
That's great, thanks again.
Old October 29th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, I don't think I have any more attendees to add, unfortunately.

We still have our fingers crossed for @akden and @hose . G-O, what can I bring to help?

edit: And, on further review of the OP, I realize I forgot to tell you that Brian is out, too.

= =
Old October 30th, 2018, 09:14 AM

Well, our numbers are dwindling, but it will still be fun. I hold out hope for walkins from my Facebook post. To be honest, I didn't really want a huge turnout for my first event at the new store. Probably will have kinks to work out. The nice part is the mall is very event friendly. They actually want us to do events that spill out into the mall.
Old October 30th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Well, our numbers are dwindling, but it will still be fun. I hold out hope for walkins from my Facebook post. To be honest, I didn't really want a huge turnout for my first event at the new store. Probably will have kinks to work out. The nice part is the mall is very event friendly. They actually want us to do events that spill out into the mall.
I’ll be there, so that should make it all worthwhile.

Not sure about 10th Reg at the moment. It depends on how football practice goes that morning.

Edit: apparently, there is also a slight chance our high school football game Friday night will get postponed due to a thunderstorm? If it got rescheduled to Saturday, it would keep me from coming, so keep your fingers crossed for no thunder on Friday night.

Also, if no one has signed up for them, I can bring the Marshall Law and Shadows Over Bleakwoode maps.

Last edited by akden; October 30th, 2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Chance of thunderstorms?
Old October 30th, 2018, 07:02 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

@Gurei-Ornery I will be at the tourney! I have several scaper friends here in DC who were hoping to make it up as well but are unfortunately busy this weekend. I look forward to meeting you all

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day