Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 16th, 2009, 01:34 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Question Help Convince me to get into regular or 40k Warhammer

Hey all, I've been looking into this awhile and can't quite get a grip on weather or not I want to spend loads more dollars on a new game or stick my cash into other stuff.(or I might go with the smart answer and save for car insurance) Anyway, I am pretty fimiliar with Games Workshop and i'm hoping that some of you can give me some input on my future decision. How many of you play Warhammer? Whats your overall status of the game? In your opinion is Warhammer or 40K better? Have you had a good expirience with the game or is it a game that you only dabbled in?

Thanks for all the input

Gen R.

Deathreacers should be banned!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures