Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 8th, 2019, 06:46 PM

Swarley Woo who?
Lightbulb Coulee Con 2019

I am looking for scapers interested in a tournament at coulee con this August 17th in La Crosse, WI. Let me know if you like to attend.
Old May 8th, 2019, 07:51 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker
Re: Coulee Con 2019

At least 1 Weber would make it.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old May 8th, 2019, 08:52 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

I might be available.
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:34 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I believe I would be available.
Old August 8th, 2019, 06:49 PM

Swarley Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehateme View Post
I might be available.
We are only a week away. It would be great if you can make it!
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:37 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Possibly me.
Old May 9th, 2019, 01:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I will certain come. Not sure if I can pull any other players but I'll see what I can do.
Old May 9th, 2019, 02:35 PM

Swarley Woo who?

Sounds good! We still have a few months before the event, so I know things can change, but even if we can get 6-8 people have some sort of round robin format, it will be a great time.
Old May 9th, 2019, 03:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know anything about Coulee Con, where is it held at? What time? Does it cost anything to attend?
Old May 9th, 2019, 03:23 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't know anything about Coulee Con, where is it held at? What time? Does it cost anything to attend?

https://tabletop.events/conventions/coulee-con-2019
Old May 10th, 2019, 10:20 AM

Swarley Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

https://tabletop.events/conventions/coulee-con-2019
I am only about 5 minutes away from the Center, so I can help with anything needed.
Old July 15th, 2019, 09:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Awesome thanks. I’m free on the 17th I think so I’ll see if I can make it work. I don’t know much C3V so I might be destroyed but that’s okay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events